CAM-O-BUNK at CostCo? OH, it's on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAM-O-BUNK at CostCo? OH, it's on!

This looks like a good pre-season buy for those in the milder summer-like climates!

Cam-O-Bunk XL Portable Cot Bundle

Item #1026578

Online Price319.99$

Less50.00$-

Your Price269.99$

$269.99 After $50 OFF
    $50 manufacturer’s discount is valid 3/17/17 through 4/2/17. While supplies last.

Shipping & Handling Included *
    Features:
    • Quick, No Tool Assembly
    • Rust Resistant and Powder Coated Steel
    • 2 Organizers
    • Set of Leg Extensions & Set of FootpadsClick image for larger version

Name:	camobunk.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	72964

“People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
    ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Re: CAM-O-BUNK at CostCo? OH, it's on!

That is a very good price on the XL size double bunk cot. Definitely cheaper than anywhere else at the moment....
    2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
    Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
    Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
    Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

Cabelas had them for $249.99. Plus I got a $20 off coupon.
      http://www.cabelas.com/product/campi..._SEQ_104280480
      Nights camped in 2019: 24
      Nights camped in 2018: 24

Comment

Originally posted by 05Kingquad700 View Post
        Cabelas had them for $249.99. Plus I got a $20 off coupon.
        http://www.cabelas.com/product/campi..._SEQ_104280480
        Cabelas isn't a bundled package. Costco includes 2 organizers, leg extensions, and a set of footpads. Probably more than $40 in "accessories" included in the package if you want them and are willing to pay the bump up in price. Either deal is a good value at this time depending on individual need. So many times...the internet will provide a real bargain...if you are looking at the right time on the right site.

I know these bunk cots are popular in certain applications so I wanted to bump it back up.
        2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
        Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
        Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
        Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

And NOBODY sports a return policy like Costco, hehe. Even in Maui, or Puerto Rico, a Hot Dog & Coke will only set you back $ 1.50. And the PR Costco sells a heck of a good cheeseburger and fries, AHOOOOGA! :penguin:
          “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
          ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

I think we are missing the point here. tplife is recommending cots. Mr heat sink himself is recommending cots. :yipi:

Comment

I think we are missing the point here. tplife is recommending cots. Mr heat sink himself is recommending cots. :yipi:
              Whaaaaaaaaaa?!
              Note to self: take tplife off block long enough to see if King is delusional or not.
              2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
              Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Originally posted by a65hoosier View Post
                Cabelas isn't a bundled package. Costco includes 2 organizers, leg extensions, and a set of footpads. Probably more than $40 in "accessories" included in the package if you want them and are willing to pay the bump up in price. Either deal is a good value at this time depending on individual need. So many times...the internet will provide a real bargain...if you are looking at the right time on the right site.

I know these bunk cots are popular in certain applications so I wanted to bump it back up.
                Not sure what foot pads are (gotta google) and pretty sure the extensions came with the Cabela version but for sure I didn't get the organizers included. Made them myself using Velcro, cotton canvas, a twill blend, and heavy duty nylon mesh that I already had on hand ('cept for the Velcro).
                Now if I wasn't able or had the materials to make the organizer, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
                Last edited by NYCgrrl; 03-31-2017, 12:32 AM.
                2017:

Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

TPLife, you know if these are still on sale at Costco?

Comment

TPLife, you know if these are still on sale at Costco?
                    Yer NOT delusional.
                    :lock::go:
                    Last edited by NYCgrrl; 04-26-2017, 08:45 PM.
                    2017:

Comment

Working...
                    X