• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No More Silk Flower Envy - 3 DIY Knock-Down Tables

???... Wassa matta you?... No speekada angltich?:D

ou·tré; o͞oˈtrā
    adjective: outré
    2006 Jeep Rubicon, TJ; 4.11 gears, 31" tires, 4:1 transfer case, lockers in both axles
    For DD & "civilized" camping; 2003 Ford explorer sport, 4wd; ARB & torsen diffs, 4.10 gears, 32" MTs.
    Ground tents work best for me, so far.
    Experience along with properly set up 4WD will get you to & through places (on existing, approved 4WD trails) that 4WD, alone, can't get to.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Joe View Post
      ???... Wassa matta you?... No speekada angltich?:D

ou·tré; o͞oˈtrā
      adjective: outré
      :tussor:

“I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
      – E. B. White

Comment

Read this yesterday and thought of you, HJ:

http://www.nytimes.com/guides/cultur...-museum-of-art

Made a special trip there in December to ensure my Aussie grand nephew and niece were properly infused with a love of the place. Even paid for their parents' entrance fees which is soooo not me. I think once you get to be a certain age YOU should be paying for ME but I digress.
        Wish I could figure out how to upload pics to my new 'puter (issues with microsoft password and hotmail's -is it the same or not? Duh) cuz I've some great pics of the Temple of Dendur, the annual creche tree display and chullins posing in front of medieval armor. Prolly won't see those kiddos for another 2-3 years ( Oz airfare is expensive!) but have fond memories of them and of course hope they can go camping w/ us in the future.
        2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
        Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

I only saw (part of) the Met once in the late '70s/early '80s (impressed me so much that I joined)... it looked, at the time, like it would take a long day maybe 2-3 to see it right; much like the Field Museum in Chicago...

...Gave up on Micro$oft online stuff long ago, so I really can't help you there...
          From old to new computers/operating systems, I often use the file transfer wizard, sometimes I drop things like pictures to a DVD, USB thumbnail drive, or a portable hard drive for archiving and transfer (i.e. more than 3K pics in my desktop slideshow/screensaver... If I could get them to display on a large screen flexible in tent TV (might take a few decades for tech to get there) my in tent art issues would be partially/mostly solved).

Enjoy!
          Last edited by Happy Joe; 01-27-2017, 05:16 AM.
          2006 Jeep Rubicon, TJ; 4.11 gears, 31" tires, 4:1 transfer case, lockers in both axles
          For DD & "civilized" camping; 2003 Ford explorer sport, 4wd; ARB & torsen diffs, 4.10 gears, 32" MTs.
          Ground tents work best for me, so far.
          Experience along with properly set up 4WD will get you to & through places (on existing, approved 4WD trails) that 4WD, alone, can't get to.

Comment

Working...
          X