Tailgate ladder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailgate ladder

Saw a pretty neat tailgate ladder last weekend. Made it pretty easy to get in and out of the bed. Will be buying one for my truck. You can check it out on Amazon.
    http://amzn.to/2d76I2m

Here is a YouTube vid
    https://youtu.be/5Ly8gVj31CQ
    Nights camped in 2019: 24
    Nights camped in 2018: 24

Re: Tailgate ladder

That is pretty slick.
    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
    – E. B. White

Comment

Don't own a pickup, but have done enough "hopping" (sortof) up into the bed to see how that would be real helpful. Thanks for the share! Post some pics when/if you get it and have it installed.
      2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
      Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
      Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
      Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

First someone invented a television remote control, now there are tailgate ladders, as soon as someone breads dog that can fetch a beer from the fridge, children will be obsolete.

Comment

Originally posted by Yukon Jack View Post
          First someone invented a television remote control, now there are tailgate ladders, as soon as someone breads dog that can fetch a beer from the fridge, children will be obsolete.

Comment

Originally posted by 05Kingquad700 View Post
            Saw a pretty neat tailgate ladder last weekend. Made it pretty easy to get in and out of the bed. Will be buying one for my truck. You can check it out on Amazon.
            https://www.amazon.com/Traxion-5-100...f_rd_i=desktop

Here is a YouTube vid
            https://youtu.be/5Ly8gVj31CQ
            Interesting.....I like it. I've seen a couple different ones that come off the end of the tailgate, but didn't much care for them. With this one coming off the side of the tailgate, at least you could use the top of the box to place a hand if needed. As I get older I'm really starting to hate climbing in/out the bed of the truck. Will definitely look into this for next camping season. Thanks for the post !!
            2014 Heartland Cyclone 4114 5th-Wheel ToyHauler

NIGHTS CAMPED:

2013 - 58 / 2014 - 44 / 2015 - 52 / 2016 - 48 / 2017 - ​34 / 2018 - ​??

Comment

Originally posted by SpitzoMT View Post
              Interesting.....I like it. I've seen a couple different ones that come off the end of the tailgate, but didn't much care for them. With this one coming off the side of the tailgate, at least you could use the top of the box to place a hand if needed. As I get older I'm really starting to hate climbing in/out the bed of the truck. Will definitely look into this for next camping season. Thanks for the post !!
              i prefer it. Should be here next week. Will keep you updated.

Comment

Here is a picture of it installed. I like it so far.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1394.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	70668

Comment

Working...
                X