Clear All

• You Can Drink Your Beer AND....

Click image for larger version

Name:	vXNGoryl.png.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	72930

http://www.cabelas.com/product/campi..._SEQ_549495180

Next time you're walking through the campground, you might want to think twice about visiting folks sitting in their Cabela chairs around their campfire...
    “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Re: You Can Drink Your Beer AND....

wine of course! I love the vineyards :D fortunately I live close them :D

Comment

"You can never buy beer; you just rent it" -Archie Bunker.

Enjoy!
      2006 Jeep Rubicon, TJ; 4.11 gears, 31" tires, 4:1 transfer case, lockers in both axles
      For DD & "civilized" camping; 2003 Ford explorer sport, 4wd; ARB & torsen diffs, 4.10 gears, 32" MTs.
      Ground tents work best for me, so far.
      Experience along with properly set up 4WD will get you to & through places (on existing, approved 4WD trails) that 4WD, alone, can't get to.

Comment

My latest camping apparel

Comment

Was I the only one that looked closer at the seat of that chair?
          JohnJohn
          ---------
          Forum Admin

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJohn View Post
            I think the thought of beer muddled all their heads... good thing the chair comes with its own head...
            “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJohn View Post
              Nope, I bet most folks saw it; the thread title might not be the best ... though a BEER reference is almost certain to get a response...

For a moment I thought it might be some kind of a a gag product but I think they are serious (don't forget the mosquito spray).

Enjoy!
              2006 Jeep Rubicon, TJ; 4.11 gears, 31" tires, 4:1 transfer case, lockers in both axles
              For DD & "civilized" camping; 2003 Ford explorer sport, 4wd; ARB & torsen diffs, 4.10 gears, 32" MTs.
              Ground tents work best for me, so far.
              Experience along with properly set up 4WD will get you to & through places (on existing, approved 4WD trails) that 4WD, alone, can't get to.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Joe View Post
                Nope, I bet most folks saw it; the thread title might not be the best ... though a BEER reference is almost certain to get a response...

For a moment I thought it might be some kind of a a gag product but I think they are serious (don't forget the mosquito spray).

Enjoy!
                Well, the title was to reference the fact that the manufacturer felt that a CUP HOLDER was an important aspect of a Porta potti... most people I know don't drink while sitting on the can. (it's even pointed out as an added benefit in the product description.)

And no, this was not a joke product. It is being sold by Cabelas and you can use a potti can underneath or attach poop bags to the chair for disposal.

From the cup holder, it appears the manufacturer believes one should be able to drink their beer and poop in the same chair...

Comment

I saw it was a toilet but upon further inspection why is there a strap to hold the lid closed?
                  “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
                  – E. B. White

Comment

The strap is a training tool. The wife will strap the seat down and repeatedly tell the man "no, honey, see it's a SEAT and it's meant to be down so you can sit on it. No, you don't pee standing up with this potti".

Comment

:he:
                      That cup holder is just multi tasking gone too far for my sight.
                      2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
                      Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Originally posted by toedtoes View Post
                        The strap is a training tool. The wife will strap the seat down and repeatedly tell the man "no, honey, see it's a SEAT and it's meant to be down so you can sit on it. No, you don't pee standing up with this potti".
                        I see. Since the home training dinna work it can be taken on the road...:out:
                        2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
                        Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Working...
                        X