Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

I would like to thank everyone for your positive comments and encouragement during my camper build. several times I felt like giving up but a little encouragement goes a long way thanks. David

Re: Thanks

:yipi::party::yipi:
    I spent a goodly part of this winter living vicariously through your dream.
    It was a true pleasure and thank you mucho for the journey :glasses:.

Now be sure to keep us in the wha ha happened loop.
    2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
    Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

That's quite a project. You should be proud.

Comment

Definitely a job well done! Looking forward to hearing the story of the maiden voyage. (And maybe seeing some more inside pics of the finished project!)

Comment

Well done David. So much of the fun of camping is the pride of completing your own trailer. You did a great job, now go out and enjoy it.

Comment

It was nice to follow your progress. Enjoy!
            - Laura
            Coleman Dome/Instant Cabin Tents, Kamprite IPS, Shasta Oasis 18ft Travel Trailer

Comment

Originally posted by MacGyver View Post
              Definitely a job well done! Looking forward to hearing the story of the maiden voyage. (And maybe seeing some more inside pics of the finished project!)
              not much on the inside. murphy bed, counter in front, and some lights, a/v jack and some electric receptacles.
              Attached Files

Comment

What powers the outlets?
                “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
                – E. B. White

Comment

And where are the av cables run?
                  “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
                  – E. B. White

Comment

it is wired to plug into a 30 amp rv outlet and the a/v is wired to an a/v jack on the outside of the camper

Comment

Originally posted by snapper388 View Post
                      not much on the inside. murphy bed, counter in front, and some lights, a/v jack and some electric receptacles.
                      Lovin' the simplicity... You've made a really nice hard sided tent on wheels.

Comment

it is wired to plug into a 30 amp rv outlet and the a/v is wired to an a/v jack on the outside of the camper
                        That is some good thinking.
                        – E. B. White

Comment

I'm sure in time and with use you'll find mo mo "stuff' to put on the shelves. I suspect that just like a commercially produced RV or even s+b home, mods come w/ the territory.
                          2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
                          Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Working...
                          X