Dispersed camping community- sharing great dispersed campsites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dispersed camping community- sharing great dispersed campsites

I wanted to create a community where people could get access to great dispersed campsites that have been discovered by other members.

Please check it out and give me any feedback!

http://www.campcrew.co

Initially it will be distributed via email, but eventually I'd like it to become a website. I was thinking the 2nd version would require members to contribute a campsite before becoming a member, that way we could balance the number of users with the number of campsites- ensuring these campsites aren’t broadcasted to anyone with access to the web.

Re: Dispersed camping community- sharing great dispersed campsites

It's good that you're trying to limit the people with access, but I still think you'll find that a lot of people won't be too willing to give up the whereabouts of "that perfect spot".

Comment

Originally posted by MacGyver View Post
      It's good that you're trying to limit the people with access, but I still think you'll find that a lot of people won't be too willing to give up the whereabouts of "that perfect spot".
      Tru dat.
      People won't even give up their favorite site numbers at organized camps at times.
      2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
      Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

And I won't give up any spots to someone I don't know.
        Nights camped in 2019: 24
        Nights camped in 2018: 24

Comment

Working...
        X