Review on charging devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Review on charging devices

Well mine isn't being backpacked. When I hike, I take the zune and a set of ear clip headphones and the small popup speaker. Weighs less than a bottle of water and will last 4 to 8 hours without recharging. Of course, where I'd fail miserably is my camera gear - over 26lbs that must go with me...
    “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Re: Review on charging devices

Aiwa... now there's a name I remember from the stone age (last century); had several of their products and the all worked well, Thanx for the recommendation MacGyver!

For tunes back packing I use either the tiny multi band radio or one of the digital MP3 players (with ear buds); on the, now, rare occasions when we hike for more than a couple of miles and feel the need for music.

We are becoming excessively civilized (too much stuff) in our vehicle camping, IMO. However, this too, is a great way to enjoy the woods/desert/mountains/shore.

Enjoy!
      2006 Jeep Rubicon, TJ; 4.11 gears, 31" tires, 4:1 transfer case, lockers in both axles
      For DD & "civilized" camping; 2003 Ford explorer sport, 4wd; ARB & torsen diffs, 4.10 gears, 32" MTs.
      Ground tents work best for me, so far.
      Experience along with properly set up 4WD will get you to & through places (on existing, approved 4WD trails) that 4WD, alone, can't get to.

Comment

Working...
      X