Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your most favourite country you would like to go camping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your most favourite country you would like to go camping?

If you have a chance to go camping in a foreign country,which one is your favorite ?
    1.England
    2.Canada
    3.Korea
    4.Australia
    5.China
    6.France
    7.Germany
    8.Japan
    9.Italy
    10.India

Or except these countries ,any other countries do you like ?
    Take a walk with mother nature, you will be fine then. :go:

Re: What is your most favourite country you would like to go camping?

Canoe camping in Canada would be my first choice
    Kayak camping the fjords of Norway would be my second choice
    Cross country ski camping the Urul mountains of Russia would be my third choice.

I HAVE camped in other countries. As a general rule, camping in developed campsites outside of the USA and Canada is like camping in a parking lot. England is the worst. Japan and Germany a close second.

Comment

When you say England, do you mean England, Britain, Great Britain, the United Kingdom, or the British Isles?

I've always wanted to camp in the Cairngorns in Scotland. I also think northern Wales would be a great place for camping.

I love Canada and would be happy to camp there - especially Ontario and Nova Scotia.

I'd be too afraid to camp in Australia... "the dingo got my baby" and all.
      “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Originally posted by toedtoes View Post
        When you say England, do you mean England, Britain, Great Britain, the United Kingdom, or the British Isles?

I've always wanted to camp in the Cairngorns in Scotland. I also think northern Wales would be a great place for camping.

I love Canada and would be happy to camp there - especially Ontario and Nova Scotia.

I'd be too afraid to camp in Australia... "the dingo got my baby" and all.
        I mean the United Kingdom ,smiling ....Sounds like most of us would like to go camping in Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Canoe camping in Canada would be my first choice
          Kayak camping the fjords of Norway would be my second choice
          Cross country ski camping the Urul mountains of Russia would be my third choice.

I HAVE camped in other countries. As a general rule, camping in developed campsites outside of the USA and Canada is like camping in a parking lot. England is the worst. Japan and Germany a close second.
          Yup ,Canada is the first choice ,it's the closest country to US.In addition ,Will you go to developing countries ?

Comment

Originally posted by AdanClinton View Post
            Yup ,Canada is the first choice ,it's the closest country to US.In addition ,Will you go to developing countries ?
            It's closest in both distance and "traits". Camping in Canada is a very similar activity as it is in the US. From what I've seen, camping in some of the other countries is very much different.
            “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Originally posted by AdanClinton View Post
              Today, "developing country" usually means a country with crazy Muslim terrorist and kidnapping activity, so developing countries are out for me.

Comment

Well I have never been out of the USA except just over the border into Mexico. But I have always wanted to visit Australia. I know it would be dangerous but I would like to camp the outback. My husband would love to go back to Germany. He said it is beautiful there. Maybe someday.

Comment

Originally posted by outdoordreamdeals.com View Post
                  Well I have never been out of the USA except just over the border into Mexico. But I have always wanted to visit Australia. I know it would be dangerous but I would like to camp the outback. My husband would love to go back to Germany. He said it is beautiful there. Maybe someday.
                  Australia and Germany ,both of them are good choice ,Especially I like kangaroo.:aww:

Comment

New Zealand.
                    2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

Plus One for New Zealand!

With my fly rod...

Comment

I drove through western Canada to Alaska several times, camping along the way. I had a blast! A little bit of Alberta, a lot of BC, and the Yukon Terr. Went through Jasper and Banff parks, WOW! The scale of the country up there is nothing short of stunning, besides just the scenery.

Coming back from Alaska once I picked up a young German couple that were hitchhiking. They said they were going to such and such place next. After driving most of one day there was a sign for a town, which had them getting out their map and a fast paced discussion in German between them. The girl asked me if that was indeed the next town, and how far was it, and how long to get to the place they intended to go (which was another two days away). Another very fast paced conversation took place, with apparent lack of comprehension that it was such a long ways between the little dots on the map. They had NO concept of how large the country was.

The fringes of the British Isles would be great, seeing some of the Celtic peoples lands, who were some of my ancestors.
                        Last edited by Malamute; 01-08-2016, 10:41 AM.

Comment

With all the craziness in the world today I am not sure I would want to visit anyplace outside the USA. However, I would love to drive and camp along Hwy 1 through Canada and then I wouldn't mind going to Australia either. I have seen so little of the USA that I would be happy just camping throughout our great country.

Comment

Working...
                          X