camp fires? pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camp fires? pictures!

i scanned through and didn't see it, but i thought it was a good idea to post some of the cool or large fires we've all had, after all isn't that one of the best parts of camping? keeps you warm, cook on it, and keeps the bugs away. thisClick image for larger version

Name:	20140522_195818_882.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	72870 is in bodine field, wharton state forest new jersey.

Re: camp fires? pictures!

here ya go.

-johnny
    Attached Files

Comment

Hot diggity dog, I'll play:

2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
      Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
      Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
      Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

This one is from the young and dumb years. We'd done a flood trip, so I guess it was natural to do a fire trip. The original intent was to see what we'd get if we threw 10 oak pallets on the fire. As it turns out, 3 pallets was enough to get the tops of the trees smoking and start to melt a red Solo cup on the ground about 10 feet away. To get my friend to stand that close to it, we timed it so he could jump in and jump right out. Knocking it down before we lit the forest on fire wasn't much fun.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Comment

Here is mine
              Attached Files
              - Laura
              Coleman Dome/Instant Cabin Tents, Kamprite IPS, Shasta Oasis 18ft Travel Trailer

Comment

Nothing like a good campfire picture!

Comment

Working...
                X