Livable Toy Hauler Recommendation ,Under 30ft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Livable Toy Hauler Recommendation ,Under 30ft

Hello , Im new to this forum . I am planning to purchase a towable Toy Hauler. I will be traveling with my dog and my 600 Shadow . Im thinking that the front garage ,(side loading style) would be a smart choice. I can use the garage as a doghouse with a deck for Daisey . I don't really want a slideout because of the weight in the back but really , idk what i want so Suggestions Please I am selling everything sellable and storing the rest. I have traveled the US back and forth by auto a few times..Lived all over ..BUT i am new to camping . Yeah im gonna need a truck too ..HolyFudge everything is so Expensive ! TY in advance

Re: Livable Toy Hauler Recommendation ,Under 30ft

best thing to do is look until you find the one that fits your need. also check the gvwr on your tow vehicle and the gvwr on the toy hauler. I have owned several brands of travel trailers and have found very little difference in quality. what will you be towing with?

Comment

I havn't chosen a truck yet either.I was thinking mayby an f150 ecoboost.But i want to be sure of the trailer weight before i commit to a truck... I would rather have something used that isn't a lemon than brand new and cheaply made. What Brand of trailers have you owned ?

Comment

I have owned several brands. Terry, Jayco, Holiday rambler, Airstream, Coachman, Sunline, Nomad, Prowler and am now living in a Fleetwood park model. when looking for a truck be sure it has a factory tow package. it will have all the extras you need including a heavy duty transmission, only thing you will have to add is a brake controller. also consider the weight of your gear, clothes, 600 shadow' Daisy and anything else you add.

Comment

have you considered a small motorhome and enclosed trailer for the shadow?

Comment

Working...
          X