Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benza Double Burner/Large Tank Propane/BZ-273GOLD

HI There,

I have a general question regarding portable double burners, and I can't seem to find the right information in the internet. I'm hoping everyone here with experience in camping and using gas burners can help me out.

What I have is a double burner stove that I want to use on a large propane gas tank. The unit came only with a 1" female screw socket to what looks like a 3/8" that looks like the end of this.

This gas burner is a Benza, BZ-273GOLD, which is an Asia brand.

My Question is:

1. Can I use any brand name adapter (Coleman, Char-Broil, etc) as long as it fits? OR are the regulators tailored for each brand?

2. Is there a way for me to get the correct adapter for this brand, or do I have to go back to the manufacturer? Trouble is, it was brought over to Canada from Vietnam.

3. Because the male ribbed nipple is such, do I just shove a hose into it, and clamp it on? Is that how it is generally done?

4. If anyone is from Canada, can you recommend any stores/places I could go to to buy any parts/accessories? I've called a few stores and they can't help me because they don't have my brand.

Thanks!!!

Re: Benza Double Burner/Large Tank Propane/BZ-273GOLD

Don't have Answerz, but I hope you stick around and join the community!
    2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

Re: Benza Double Burner/Large Tank Propane/BZ-273GOLD

I don't quite understand what you have to work with, but the people at Gas Hoses and Regulators might be able to help you out. They carry all kinds of fittings, regulators and hose assemblies.

Comment

Working...
      X