camping on low income

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camping on low income

have all I need except it seems, enough money:money: for safer, more populated grounds for single, senior lady. I have researched what I. can online but hoping someone like me has found something I haven't.
    I have no choice but to camp until my "forever home" is ready in a couple of months. any input welcome, denise

Re: camping on low income

What are you needing that anyone can help with abbeynormal?
    2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
    Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

need more info
      what do you have?
      are you looking at tent camping? rv/trailer?
      what is your budget?
      why will your forever home be ready in a couple months? can you camp on the land where your forever home is?
      peak season now so most campgrounds will not offer much in monthly discounts,

Comment

Denise, as I suggested to another senior, perhaps you could be a campground host? You will have some nominal duties but normally you get your site for free.
        2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

National Parks have programs for both groups and individuals, usually posted in early Spring. A few hours sprucing up a picnic area or historic park or similar will get you free admission to the park (not an issue anyway if you have the geezer pass) and a free reserved campsite for a few nights.
          Go to the website for a National Park that interests you and poke around, You should find a link for Get Involved then Volunteer and see what comes up. If you have any medical or physical challenges be sure to tell the ranger in charge, they're good at matching volunteers with manageable projects.

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Mormon View Post

Denise, as I suggested to another senior, perhaps you could be a campground host? You will have some nominal duties but normally you get your site for free.
            I think that will be very useful for all people with low income. I guess that some of the campings have vacancies like that. Plus, these people will know how to survive in difficult situations. And this is a good chance to meet other people and know their stories - so much life experience

Comment

Working...
            X