• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coleman XL Lantern, Tent Fan and CPX Battery review

Checkout my video on Coleman XL Lantern, Tent Fan and CPX Battery review
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=askXH5vWDow

Re: Coleman XL Lantern, Tent Fan and CPX Battery review

This product might be good for "drive-up camping" but it's not something for backcountry hiking/camping.

Comment

I've finally solved my lighting situation (Snowpeak Houzi and Tulip lights) yet it's always good to see another way.
      Welcome to the forum and hope to see more of you.
      2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
      Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Originally posted by sumantamandal View Post
        Checkout my video on Coleman XL Lantern, Tent Fan and CPX Battery review
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=askXH5vWDow
        Nice vid. Thanks.

Comment

I think suitable for camping lantern is like this:

I found it from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Szhoworld-Ultr...0276551&sr=8-1 <edit - remove merchant link>
          Attached Files

Comment

I especially like the fact that the plastic PVC material is without gap. Better projection of lamp bead is always a plus! And 3xAA batteries in the tail is very affordable and efficient. I prefer D-cells for extra satisfaction, but that's just me.
            2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

I think someone's here to sell lanterns

Comment

I have three of these Coleman XL LED lanterns, two red and one green. Excellent product. The CPX pack, far less so. Two CPX rechargeable packs have failed within months of purchase, and will not charge. I bought enough 4D packs to have one in each lantern and a spare for each. I use rechargeable and standard alkyline D Cell batteries, and the lanterns work much better, totally reliable. Just my personal experience. I keep two here at home (one on my bedside), and one at my elderly mother's home. Being here in North Florida, the Hurricane State, we get the occasional power outage lasting hours or days. They are great for camping too, though the light is rather white. But not as bright and glaring (or as noisy!) as a gas mantle lantern. Very light and rugged.
                Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Working...
                X