modified wanderer.. tiny camper build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: modified wanderer.. tiny camper build

I purchased a couple windows for the camper and a new jig saw. I also bought two new 10'' blades one for the table saw and one for the miter saw. now I can some more work done on the camper.

Comment

It doesn't pay to buy cheap tools. I learned my lesson.
      2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

I learned my lesson too! the price of replacing a cheap saw with a quality saw cost me most of my camper budget for the month.

Comment

I used some aluminum channel from my old popup for the door molding, installed the wiring for the roof mount a/c, took a few pictures and covered it up because of rain. as soon as the rain stops I will start working on it again.
          Attached Files

Comment

I installed one of my windows, the handle next to the door and pulled the wires for the interior lights and porch light.
            Attached Files

Comment

love it so far - got an estimate on the weight?
              2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

my best estimate on the weight is around a thousand pounds. i'm keeping it as light as possible in case I want to add something later, the trailer capacity is 1880 pounds.

Comment

I insulated and installed the ceiling, and run some more wires this morning. when it stops raining I will install another window and try to install the a/c.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I installed the moulding around the roof, made and installed the door stop moulding and installed the door knob.
                    Attached Files

Comment

it finally stopped raining long enough to work on the camper. I removed and sealed the exterior moulding, installed a drip rail above the door, cleaned and installed the air conditioner.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Looking good. Cool to follow your progress. Thank you for posting it up.
                        2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
                        Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
                        Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
                        Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

Looks great, you are really moving along. You'll be camping soon!

Comment

today I wired the a/c, installed the inside a/c cover, installed one light, installed the trailer wiring plug, and run the battery cables.
                            Attached Files

Comment

today I applied another coat of waterproof stain to the exterior and mounted the porch light. if it doesn't rain next week I will try to mount the tail lights, marker lights and clearance lights. then I can do some more work on the wiring.

Comment

today I mounted the marker lights and tail lights. next I will try to install another window, do some more wiring and finish the fender wells.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X