Flashlight for camping needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flashlight for camping needed

yes, i also like camping, and have one good flashlight, it is have 1000 lumens, suit for camping, you can check with tank007, they have many outdoor searching flashlight.

Comment

I have found the best flashlight for my purposes is more of the style of the old police flashlights. This allows me to get the light lit up to the point that I want to see, but it also provides me with a nice club for self defense if I need it. So I have to admit that this is one of my faults, while camping, is the fact that I do not like dealing with security issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        A personal headlamp provides such efficiency and lighting that it makes free standing lamps unnecessary unless you want to attract insects or see approaching predators.
        Agree. I have gone from a Coleman lantern (lights up the whole outdoors) to a candle lantern (good light to read by) and, more recently, no light at all except for task lighting (headlamp) when I need it. I find that sitting in the dark, enjoying a cold beer, and watching the night sky is very relaxing and strangely comforting. I like to walk in the dark, in which case the candle lantern serves as a nice beacon so I can find my way back home. I can see it from a LONG way off.
        2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

Working...
        X