Looking to buy a RV screen room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy a RV screen room

I have a 2004 Keystone outback does anyone have any ideas on an east set up screen room to attach to a my trailer to give us more room..

TIA Tammy

Re: Looking to buy a RV screen room

Originally posted by harley79 View Post
    I have a 2004 Keystone outback does anyone have any ideas on an east set up screen room to attach to a my trailer to give us more room..

TIA Tammy
    Hi Tammy!

Do you mean one that attaches to the awning like this?

https://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/...tty-o-room.htm

Be sure to look for standard screen room features like: more than one entrance if possible, deep edging at the bottom with adequate staking to prevent critters from entering the enclosure, a quality 2 way zipper (I wuvv YKK zippers and wish every manufacturer would use them!), and a fine mesh to prevent no-see-ums from entering your bug free sanctuary.

HTH and have fun out there!
    2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
    Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Re: Looking to buy a RV screen room

I wanted one for my trailer too because of all the biters in the Upper Peninsula here in Mich. Boy, they can be expensive! I found a $115 solution at Target, and absolutely love it; saved hundreds of dollars compared to the ones that attach to the trailer. Also from what I have read, the awning type may allow biters in through holes under the trailer; this one doesn't. Regardless, good luck in your search, and happy camping!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	NomadCamperSm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	70014

Comment

Working...
      X