4 season tent help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 season tent help

Hello everyone!! I'm new on here so if I'm in the wrong spot let me know please haha.

I currently have a 4 season Coleman tent which is starting to break down after 5 years of use. Pretty annoying when you spend good money on a tent and they don't have replacement poles. I just replaced the windows and 2 poles broke now an wanted your guys and gals opinions on good 2 person 4 season light weight backpacking tent.

Ideally i like everyone else would love a hilleberg tent but they are insanely expensive haha. If anyone knows of a good tent, sales, coupon codes or opinions please let me know. Thanks!

Re: 4 season tent help

MSR, Sierra Designs, REI, EMS, Mountain HardWear, Northface, Big Agnes, A16, Marmot...Any of their 3-season tents will outperform anything Coleman offers as a 4-season. Just sayin, brother.
    “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
    ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Tmaida - What tent size(s) are you looking at? And what's your budget?

Comment

Take a look at the Kifaru tents out of Colorado. http://www.kifaru.net/. The guys that use these tents are serious about quality and weight!
        FlashLantern turns your flashlight into a lantern!

Comment

Where do you do most of your camping, and why do you want a 4-season tent?
          2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

the best 4 season tents are hilleberg
            great seletion i would recommend hilleberg tara great tent
            but all there tents are top quality

Comment

IMO, there is no such thing as a 4 season tent. There are 3 season tents, and there are winter tents. Pick the tent that suites your camping condition best. You might consider two tents if you are a year round camper.

Comment

It is not possible to provide any meaningful response without being provided with more information from you.
                Moss Big Dipper
                Alaskan Guide 8
                Alaskan Guide 6
                NorthFace Tadpole 23
                ALPS Exteme 3
                Six Moon Designs Lunar Two

Comment

Why not a suspended tent?

Comment

Originally posted by treelover View Post
                    Why not a suspended tent?
                    For Winter, a suspended tent would be about your worst choice. Unless you like sleeping COLD.

Comment

Working...
                    X