Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?

I am obviously a Cardinals fan (see my sig) and injury derailed us from our rightful destiny of being the first team to host (and win) a Super Bowl but that doesn't mean I don't have an interest in the game. For me there is no loyalty to my division as I absolutely hate the seahawks. I will be rooting for the Patriots to win Sunday which falls in line with my ANYONE but the seahawks philosophy.

Who are the rest of you guys rooting for and why?
    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
    – E. B. White

Re: Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?

I don't have any stake in the game. I'm a Redskins fan through the best and the worst. (Been pretty worst, too) I have to go with the Seahawks because I can't stand any player who cries when things don't go their way. Tom Brady and Tony Romo can both KMA. Then, of course, there's the deflated ball crap. They cheated. Belichik gave a lame explanation that Bill Nye blew out of the water. That tells me that they KNOW that they cheated and are just trying to cover their tracks. So... as it is, they're going to get a slap on the wrist fine and loss of a draft pick. In my mind, you cheat, you forfeit. Hope the Seahawks sack Brady about a dozen times.

Comment

Sorry James, I just can't root for the Pats. A few years ago the kicked my Bears butt in the Super Bowl. Add to that they are cheaters, I can't cheer for them. But I don't like Seattle either. But I dislike them least.

Comment

I live just outside of Indianapolis so definitely not a Patriots fan (that whole ball thing is just fishy). But I'm not a Seahawks fan either. If it's not Brady whining about calls, it will be Carroll complaining to the officials about every call on his Seahawks. Ugh...if this was a regular season game and not the last game of the season...I'd skip it. Can I select "neither"? lol

But....I'll be at a SB party...so I'll focus on enjoying the company of friends and good food/drink. Oh...and secretly hope that Brady gets squashed so hard that the ball deflates under him.
        2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
        Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
        Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
        Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

Well since I am a relocated Hoosier in Bronco country, the patriots are out. And after last years, the sea chickens are out. So here's to good food and friends.

Btw, I don't remember patriots beating the Bears in the super bowl. I remember the colts beating the Bears.
          Nights camped in 2019: 24
          Nights camped in 2018: 24

Comment

I want you all to know that I will get over you rooting for the seahawks.......eventually......maybe.

“I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
            – E. B. White

Comment

I have to confess. I have no sports spectating gene*.

I dont even know whos playing.

*OK, not entirely true. I really enjoy watching Jessica Hook, Maria Guschina, Katelyn Francis and other women do their thing on youtube.

Comment

Working...
              X