Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving

Just a quick note to wish all a Happy (and safe) Thanksgiving. Anyone have a big plans for today and the long weekend that follows?
    I have a couple of wood working projects I want to do, and maybe some hunting as well.
    Nights camped in 2019: 24
    Nights camped in 2018: 24

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you Kingquad! And Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow campers!

My plans today are fairly simple...Family, Food, Football.
    2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
    Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
    Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
    Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving! I have a couple papers to write. And finals are quickly approaching. But that's ok, I 'm going camping at the TX ren faire this weekend!

Comment

I enjoyed a good Thanksgiving Dinner with my Mother, Sister and BIL at the local Golden Corral. It is one of the few restaurants open on T-day, and they had turkey with all the usual trimmings, along with standard fare. There was a LONG line to get in, but it was worth it.
        Now it's Friday, and I plan to just take it easy. Saturday back to Mom's to take her shopping. Being retired, the weekends are no big deal anymore.
        Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Working...
        X