Would you rather...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you rather...

Welcome to the most wonderful game of would you rather. So how this works is I start with a would you rather statement and then the next person will answer my question ad then list their own would you rather. Then the person after that follow suite and so on and so forth! Let the game begin!

Would you rather have a third arm or a third leg?
    Visit www.gearspoke.com for all of your rental needs!

Re: Would you rather...

Isn't that a cheat question since men already have a third leg? :confused:

I'd take the third arm - much more handy.

Would you rather pee your pants or puke on a first date?
    “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Puke, much easier to hide or explain. Peeing is a deal breaker, unless you are 80.

Would you rather be deaf or blind?

Comment

Definitely deaf. I speak Sign Language.

Would you rather have $50,000 free and clear or $150,000 that is illegal?

Comment

$150,000 illegal.

But more believable level, Would you rather have summer or winter weather?
          Nights camped in 2019: 24
          Nights camped in 2018: 24

Comment

I would have to say summer weather. I'm not the biggest fan of the cold and bundling up.

Would you rather always have to say everything on your mind or never say anything again?
            Visit www.gearspoke.com for all of your rental needs!

Comment

Ooh, that's a tough one. I'd have to go with always have to say everything on my mind because there are just some things I couldn't not say.

Would you rather live in the U.S. but only live for 5 more years OR live in a third world country but live for 30 more years?
              “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Originally posted by toedtoes View Post
                Ooh, that's a tough one. I'd have to go with always have to say everything on my mind because there are just some things I couldn't not say.

Would you rather live in the U.S. but only live for 5 more years OR live in a third world country but live for 30 more years?
                30 years in a 3rd world country. Life is what you make it....

Would you rather give up your allegiance to your favorite sports team or get a tattoo of your most hated sports team on your forearm?
                “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
                – E. B. White

Comment

Give up my favorite sports team. I would not get the "Packers" tattooed on me if they gave me season tickets on the 50 yard line to the Bears.

PS. I would have answered the same even back when the Bears were good!

Would you rather be a famous singer or a scientist that cures a deadly disease?

Comment

Working...
                  X