Who does Geocaching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who does Geocaching?

Does anyone do GeoCaching in this forum? If you do what is the craziest thing that you have found in one of the geocache boxes? Also I noticed that some cache boxes are in the water, does that mean I need to swim or does that mean my app is on the fritz?
    Visit www.gearspoke.com for all of your rental needs!

Re: Who does Geocaching?

That means they are a puzzle cache. And that means you probably need to look at the cache descriptions to get the first clue. I haven't seen to many cool caches, but I have found some really cool spots. I even helped my sister on her vacation find some really cool spots.
    Guess you already figured it out, I do. Team Bebout is my geocaching name.
    Nights camped in 2019: 24
    Nights camped in 2018: 24

Comment

Teehee! I love your name, not after the republican politician correct? Geocaching makes me feel like such a kid, I dont care about getting anything, just the hunt itself is exciting!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearspoke View Post
        Teehee! I love your name, not after the republican politician correct? Geocaching makes me feel like such a kid, I dont care about getting anything, just the hunt itself is exciting!

I started it out as my actual name. Then my x wanted to make it a family thing, so I changed it to "Team Bebout" to suit the family. Now, once again, I am pretty much the only one who does it. Just been to damn busy lately though.
        Nights camped in 2019: 24
        Nights camped in 2018: 24

Comment

I completely understand being busy! Sometimes I feel like a frantic squirrel preparing for winter! lol

Comment

I think this is so cool. We randomly came across a cache in Placerville under a bridge after a short hike by by Sly Park Lake. (A great place to camp btw..).
            Anyway, it was pretty cool to see what people left. It was a hodge podge mainly of what was most likely in their pockets at the time.

We left some goodies, I think some buttons and a pencil to go with the paper that was in it.

Fun.

Comment

Working...
            X