Mountain Mage Apollo 1-2 person tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Mage Apollo 1-2 person tent

Hello campers, I've met this great guy named Randy at a young Entrepreneur meeting. He told about his new company " Mountain Mage" He makes his own brand of camping tents. Anyways , i told him i like to camp and hike. What came next was great, we took a walk to his car and he gave me one of his product he's manufacturing. I was like free tent until i went home. It was called Apollo , by mountain mage and the tent was pretty cool. I just wanted to let folks know about this company , just because the tent was pretty awesome. He said the tent he gave me was just a sample. Now he also gave me his website but the tents are not for sale yet :/

Anyways , i thought i post that the tent was pretty neat. It has a fly thats like black and a green inner tent. Its still set up in my basement , yet to take it out for a spin .. i fell special , i feel like im the only one with this kind of equipment. I love the design , it looks so damn slick and it just looks boss

heres the website , check it out ... this guy was awesome , very outgoing and very confident in his brand. I wish him the best of luck.

Mountainmage.com
Working...
X