my replies are not being approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my replies are not being approved

I started a topic and I have replied to it twice. However neither reply has been added to the topic. After posting, I am told it will post after moderator approval. But it is never approved. I also stopped receiving notifications when people reply despite being subscribed.

Re: my replies are not being approved

I'm experiencing a similar frustration, but there's no substitute for patience. Once we get over the moderated status hump, I'm sure we will find this to be a genuinely friendly group of folks to associate with. I'm still searching my way around the site trying to see where I might fit in the best. Every now and then I run across a post the compels me to say something even though I know it may be several days before anyone else will get to read it.

Mike
    Mike Hampton
    If it's "it is," it's "it's" otherwise it's "its."

Comment

I replied to post #1 and since that reply hasn't been posted YET, I'll have to assume I'm still on moderated status. I'm beginning to wonder if it is worth the wait.

Mike Hampton
      Mike Hampton
      If it's "it is," it's "it's" otherwise it's "its."

Comment

Same here other forums I'm on it only took a few minutes to get approved to start posting

Comment

A little frustrating. I registered on April 15th and made a post in a pictures of your tent thread, not approved I guess. So on Saturday made the post differently thinking I did something wrong, nothing. Figured Ok, I'll post in the welcome thread, what do you know, nothing still. Seems like a nice forum but if I can't participate and contribute it's just not as much fun.

Comment

Sorry I was out of internet connection last week.
            JohnJohn
            ---------
            Forum Admin

Comment

I'm having a similar issue as to what was mentioned above. I'd like to be able to participate in the forum more, but my replies still need to be cleared by a moderator first. It's taking several days before my posts are approved. Is there a way to speed the process up so I can more actively participate?

Comment

Working...
              X