The End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End

Tis the end of another camping season for me here in Montana. We've already got snow on the higher mountain peaks & the temps are starting to drop. Winterized the trailer & changed the oil/filter on the generator yesterday, so it's heading to storage today. Didn't come close to my nights camped last year, but got out quite a bit nonetheless. Now the long 8 month wait begins before I get to load up & head out again. It's actually depressing. Oh well, time for some fall trout fishing in the mountain lakes & before I know it hardwater fishing will be upon me. Thank god I have some activities to keep me occupied for the next 8 months. I posted a few pics in the "photo gallery" section under the "scenic photos" thread. Until next season(for me), happy camping to those who still get to !!
    2014 Heartland Cyclone 4114 5th-Wheel ToyHauler

NIGHTS CAMPED:

2013 - 58 / 2014 - 44 / 2015 - 52 / 2016 - 48 / 2017 - ​34 / 2018 - ​??

Re: The End

You can camp in the winter too, of course. Maybe you could give that a try.

Comment

The end of annoying/biting bug season in North Florida... beginning of camping/rally season.
      Phil
      Group: Canvas
      Kodiak 6010 Flex-Bow canvas
      Springbar Outfitter 3 canvas

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        You can camp in the winter too, of course. Maybe you could give that a try.

Hey Mike. Camping during the winter would be great if it weren't for the large quantities of snow we receive. Last year snow depth in the campgrounds varied from 40 inches to 90 inches depending on location. I have other activities to keep me busy during the winter, but seeing winter come is a downer at first then I get used to it just as I have for the past 47 years. Thanks for the reply & take care !!
        2014 Heartland Cyclone 4114 5th-Wheel ToyHauler

NIGHTS CAMPED:

2013 - 58 / 2014 - 44 / 2015 - 52 / 2016 - 48 / 2017 - ​34 / 2018 - ​??

Comment

Working...
        X