Just bought a Popup Camper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just bought a Popup Camper.

Well that's a big change up and a BH model as well. So this unit is lighter than the popup? Wondering what you'll tow it with?
    2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
    Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

It a little heavier than the popup but I am better off. I have a Ford F100 which pulled it fairly well. I do lose speed on hills but as an Ex Truck Driver I been there and done that........

Comment

Please tell me you paid cash and didn't finance it...towables are begging for buyers to "take over my payments" here in Obamaville. Nice rig though, and looks like something you can tow without serious issues 16' is a very "light" unit. Can't wait to hear of your first campout - dry or hookups!

“People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
        ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

^^^^
          Obamaville? My counting takes it right into the bush league but well we all see life as we wanna and blame anyone but ourselves at the same time.
          Mom's ride? Looks nice. A friend just bought a Barth and is overjoyed.
          2017:

Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Originally posted by tplife View Post
            Please tell me you paid cash and didn't finance it...towables are begging for buyers to "take over my payments" here in Obamaville. Nice rig though, and looks like something you can tow without serious issues 16' is a very "light" unit. Can't wait to hear of your first campout - dry or hookups!
            Well Yes I did had to fiances it. Not rich or have any savings left cause of as you put it Obamaville. Only a poor raise 2 times since he been in so Yes I miss Bush. We gotten raises every year with him till Dem took over congress and the House. Sux being Disabled and not able to work.

The Popup I did buy cash and paid 350.00 for, but made 150.00 on it in trade in. They gave me 500.00 for it.

And I too looking forward to the first outing and the rest. I am currently moving out of my current home and will basicly live out of the Camper. It a place to sleep and cook. Live the retired style life for a change. Least best I can.

TO add to it, last 3 places I rented I had to deal with Slumlords, So be it as it is, I getting the Camper, and RV'ing it best as a poor boy can.

Originally posted by NYCgrrl View Post
            ^^^^
            Obamaville? My counting takes it right into the bush league but well we all see life as we wanna and blame anyone but ourselves at the same time.
            Mom's ride? Looks nice. A friend just bought a Barth and is overjoyed.
            Thanks NYCgrrrl.
            Last edited by Coastie; 09-11-2014, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Everyone has their political beliefs so excuse me for even alluding to my own.
              Generally I adhere to the "no political or religious discussions in polite society" thunk.
              Again I apologize for stepping outside my own guidelines.

Coastie- sounds like you've a fine new trailer and a 1/2ton should be fine for your uses.
              2017:

Comment

Thx NYCgrrl

Comment

Good looking camper and good to year you got a good deal on it. Any pictures of the inside?
                  “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
                  – E. B. White

Comment

Comment

It has Bunk beds and table makes out to a full size bed.

Comment

Congrats Coastie!!! Looks great!!! I took a look at their website and checked it out when you first posted that you bought it. Enjoy and let us know about your first trip.
                        2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
                        Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
                        Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
                        Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

Thx And yes I will be.

Comment

Nice. I must admit that the thought of having something like this is starting to appeal to me. I am not ready to give up my tent yet but this would be nice for either the hotter or colder parts of the year.
                            “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
                            – E. B. White

Comment

Well after my last Tent Camping I feel safer in the Camper, 13 Visit of Bears with one of them coming to the head of my tent to snort at me. Guess he wanted to say Hi.

Comment

Is there a ready made screens for the Heat exhaust vent or would I need to fix something? This is to keep bugs building a nest in it. The bug I am thinking of can have a powerful sting and damage the system. I know the name but spelling of it would be embracing

Oh in 1 week from today I will be pulling out on first time to use it but once I leave out there no coming back here except for visits.
                                Last edited by Coastie; 09-26-2014, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X