NEW REI Kingdom 8 Tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW REI Kingdom 8 Tent

After months of research I finally ordered an REI Kingdom 8 as my new extended stay family style tent. Haven't put it up yet but looking at the materials alone I'm impressed with the quality. I have a Big Agnes Big House 6 when I'm just camping on the week-end and when there's only two of us but I wanted something bigger and reliable for longer stays. This was not a cheap purchase but reviews have been impressive and I wanted a tent I could put up myself, this should fit the bill nicely. Also ordered the footprint and garage but they're on back order. Now were to camp this week-end to try it out?

Re: NEW REI Kingdom 8 Tent

Awesome. With the garage, that should be quite the palace!

Comment

Originally posted by oldthor View Post
      After months of research I finally ordered an REI Kingdom 8 as my new extended stay family style tent. Haven't put it up yet but looking at the materials alone I'm impressed with the quality. I have a Big Agnes Big House 6 when I'm just camping on the week-end and when there's only two of us but I wanted something bigger and reliable for longer stays. This was not a cheap purchase but reviews have been impressive and I wanted a tent I could put up myself, this should fit the bill nicely. Also ordered the footprint and garage but they're on back order. Now were to camp this week-end to try it out?
      Nice. Be sure to let us know how it works out.
      “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
      – E. B. White

Comment

That one was on my list of finalists when we were shopping for a new tent last year. Ended up getting a different one just because it was a bit bigger.
        I have seen a couple of the Kingdom 8s setup and they look like a great tent. I'm sure you'll love it.

I liked the way the rain fly can be folded up in different ways, and the backpack it comes in is a nice feature. With the added garage, that will be an awesome tent.
        Last edited by Gdawgs; 07-30-2014, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X