Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever camped in any of these in Missouri?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever camped in any of these in Missouri?

Hi Guys,

I just posted a new thread about a book I found listing great places to camp in Missouri. Well, I went through the book and found a couple that I would like to try. However, I can't decide which one I want to try first and was hoping you guys could help me decide. The ones I have narrowed it down to are:

Silver Mines Recreation Area
    Council Bluffs Recreation Area
    Paddy Creek Recreation Area
    Taum Sauk Mountain State Park

Has anyone ever stayed at any of these or heard anything good or bad about any? Which one would you guys suggest I try first? I am kinda leaning towards Taum Sauk just because I hear they have some excellent hiking trails leading to a waterfall that might be cool to see. But, any other help you guys can give would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by Brandon; 07-23-2014, 01:48 PM. Reason: to help describe the post more

Re: Has anyone ever camped in any of these in Missouri?

Sorry, I am in Arizona and have nothing for you other than to suggest that you try them all :D
    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
    – E. B. White

Comment

Re: Has anyone ever camped in any of these in Missouri?

Thanks James. Oh, believe me, I will be trying them all! I just can't seem to decide which one I want to try first. lol

Comment

Working...
      X