Want steel hammer/peg extractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want steel hammer/peg extractor

I am searching two types of hammers/peg extractor as shown in the attached pictures. Anyone knows where to buy them?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	camping hammer 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	72694
    Click image for larger version

Name:	camping hammer 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	72695

Re: Want steel hammer/peg extractor

Nice looking tools especially the bottom pic......did ya try looking at the "Inspect Element'' (right click mouse)feature where you found the image originally? Could lead you straight to a website where it's sold. Do let us know if you're able to find the hammer..looks like a goodie.
    2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
    Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Photos were taken by myself in my office. I was told by my colleague that these two were given to him by a German customer as sample tools, so I think they are made in Germany or Europe as least. I tried to upload the photos into search engines expecting I could find some other similar tools but failed. I did not find any similar one in China here unless ask a manufacturer to make it. However before do so I want to try if anyone knows where I can buy them directly.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCgrrl View Post
        Nice looking tools especially the bottom pic......did ya try looking at the "Inspect Element'' (right click mouse)feature where you found the image originally? Could lead you straight to a website where it's sold. Do let us know if you're able to find the hammer..looks like a goodie.
        Photos were taken by myself in my office. These two were given to my colleague by a German customer as sample tools. I uploaded photos onto search engines trying to find some similar images but failed. Also I did not find similar one in China here unless ask a manufacturer to make it however before do so I still want to know if I could buy them somewhere directly.

Comment

Don't know if you are still checking in here but you can find a similar hammer from "Snow Peak," a Japanese manufacturer of high end outdoor gear. We have one with a brass striking face that is interchangeable/replaceable and the single hook on the back. Using it with their stakes has been the ideal setup for us. I don't know if they make a steel striking face for it or not.
          Best wishes,
          The Wanderin' Whitlows

Comment

Working...
          X