Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WI or TN? Primitive camping not near other sites!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WI or TN? Primitive camping not near other sites!

Ok so we live in IL and we're looking to go to either WI or TN for REAL camping, we really dislike the type of camping where your right next to others and have to be real silent at night so you don't wake others..this to us is just silly. We want big campsites, far away from others, able to open carry guns for protection (you know..real camping) lol. Any suggestions that would be GREAT! It's very hard to find exactly what were looking for online.

Re: WI or TN? Primitive camping not near other sites!

I know old thread but wanted to see where you ended up going

Comment

Wow....real old thread. Only one post too so probably wont get a reply. At least from the OP anyway
      “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
      – E. B. White

Comment

I dunno which would suit their needs but...being born n raised in WI I felt it was incumbent for me to say TN!!!
        Badgers Hate FIBS in da NortWudds ya know.
        FIB-F'ing Illinois B..tards
        Have a Great Day!
        Last edited by cunningman; 04-19-2016, 09:15 AM. Reason: Correction

Comment

Only one post from this OP. Unfortunate, because it is a reasonably good question.

After I read the part about the OP wanting to walk around with weapons in the campgrounds, I wanted to encourage him to go camping at Detroit location or just camp out in downtown Chicago somewhere.

Comment

Working...
          X