Alto Condo Safari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alto Condo Safari

Sounds like the cushions will have a backing on them (or in between slices of cushions) to keep them solid. They'd have to have a backing since they are the lids to the storage compartments.

With Dog-Bird, he has one of those Poquito travel bird cages. It's a decent size for him and yet it fits on the back half of a 4 person dinette table (leaving me with the front half). While traveling, he is in a regular plastic carrier that sits on the passenger seat. The Poquito stays in the clipper permanently (I move it to the overhead bunk when not in use). The Poquito is nice and heavy so I don't worry the dogs will knock it off the table. His home cage is huge in comparison, but when camping, he is content watching everything going on around him. (I did find out at a rally that when I went to dinner, he called his flock and they called back - otherwise known as bird shrieking and dogs howling for 5 minutes).
    “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

So, what TT did you purchase? Are you on your epic trip?

Comment

Originally posted by Canoeswamp View Post
        So, what TT did you purchase? Are you on your epic trip?
        Just back from my normal "epic" trip: 3 weeks with 3 kiddos in a tent and I dinna go all Hansel and Gretel on 'em....err but well I DID consider it at times but but the only injuries were bike or toe stubbing related:he:.

The man is having second thoughts about leaving his darling Princess (AKA granddaughter) for a long time period so am still RV less. He's taken to calling the Princess his daughter (she currently lives with us) whilst I merely roll my eyes, pull out my BTDT t-shirt and sigh.
        2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
        Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Thanks for keeping me posted.

Comment

Working...
          X