WTB Vestibule for Cabela's Alaskan Guide 6-person Tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Vestibule for Cabela's Alaskan Guide 6-person Tent

Like the add says. I got a good deal on a used Alaskan Guide tent but it did not include the vestibule. The tent is in great shape otherwise, but I'd like to make it complete. Cabela's does not sell the vestibules separately any more - only as part of the rain fly. On my tent the vestibule was a zip-on attachment. Thanks for looking.

Re: WTB Vestibule for Cabela's Alaskan Guide 6-person Tent

I have a Cabela's 8 person Alaskan Guide Vestibule - in excellent shape - but no pole. Would the 8 man work for your 6 man tent? I see that the pole can be purchased on line. Are you still interested / looking for one?

Comment

I think I have a vestibule for a 6 man alaskan guide tent. I purchased an 8 man tent and the vestibule that came with it is too small. Let me know if you're interested and maybe we can make a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
        I have a Cabela's 8 person Alaskan Guide Vestibule - in excellent shape - but no pole. Would the 8 man work for your 6 man tent? I see that the pole can be purchased on line. Are you still interested / looking for one?
        I have the 8 person tent and would be interested in the vestiable

Comment

I have a 8 person 2011 tent that has the zipper on the front and would like to but that vestibule

Comment

I'm looking for the 8 person vestibule

Comment

I have a vestibule for a Cabela's 8 person Alaskan Guide tent. Let me know if you are still interested.

Comment

yes interested in the 8 person vestibule, what condition is it in and what is the best way to contact you.

Comment

It is in excellent condition. Contact me at messj@pctcnet.net

Comment

If digitup1 does not follow through with contact and purchase, I would be interested in your deluxe Cabelas alaskan vestibule as well. I have one the is damaged beyond repair, but the pole set is intact and functional. I fits the deep green and gray Cabelas Alaskan 8 man, not the orginal light green version with the tent pole channels(used a different zipper system).

Comment

It is in excellent condition - just missing the pole. Best way to contact me would be via email: messj@pctcnet.net

Comment

It is in excellent condition - just needs the pole. Best contact would be by e-mail.

Comment

Working...
                        X