Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do i get to get off the porch and run with the big dogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When do i get to get off the porch and run with the big dogs?

I'm with you guys. This is by far the best forum I have found in terms of friendly membership and valuable information. Just frustrating that it is so difficult for new blood to interact here. All good though, I'm not going anywhere.

Comment

Glad to hear! Looks like you're past the moderation period now also. Go for it!
      “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Originally posted by 05Kingquad700 View Post
        It's been that way for years and is not going to change. Let us know if you find a better, more active forum.
        All the more active forums I have found are clogged with RV'ers extolling the virtues of Wal-Mart parking lots.
        2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Mormon View Post
          All the more active forums I have found are clogged with RV'ers extolling the virtues of Wal-Mart parking lots.
          I agree. When they talk about boondocking (aka dispersed camping) in the same sentence as walmart, I know they are not campers.

I also know it when they say "don't worry about forgetting anything, you can pick it up at walmart when you get there". There are no walmarts where I camp. Heck, there are no campground stores, laundrymats, playgrounds, etc., where I camp.

I camp to get away from society and its effects, not to be in the middle of another society.

For that, this is the best forum I have found.
          “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Working...
          X