Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Hi! I'm brand new! I registered to reply to a tent topic and after skimming the forum I think I'll stick around

I'm an avid camper/hiker/camp cook and most of our friends and family might think we are a little crazy... (let me tell you the story of taking a 5 week old to a cattle farm to camp... ) but we enjoy it all. Looking forward to reading and learning some new things here!

Comment

• Re: I live

Just signed up, changing my focus from backpacking to more car camping so I can take the grandkids more often.

Comment

so pleased to be here

Comment

Hi , my name is steve and i just want to say hello
          i'm new in this forum

Comment

Hi , my name is steve and i just wanna say hello to all campingforums members

Comment

Hello all! Excited about the camping community! We have a site on Vintage travel trailer specs and would love for you to check it out! Cheers! :money:

Comment

Hello fellow campers. I used to camp a lot with my parents as a kid, but I haven't camped for years. I have a daughter now and I feel it's time to start getting back to nature and taking her to the great outdoors. She loves the outside so we think she will love camping. Excited to read up on what has changed!

Comment

Hello follow campers. I used to camp a lot with my parents as a kid, but haven't camped in several years. I'm now married with a 4 year old daughter and we figure it's time to start camping again. We think she will love it. I'm excited to read all about the modern world of camping!

Comment

Hi everyone,
                    My name is Dan. I'm married and have 3 kids. We're from Michigan and go "north" camping several times a year. We mainly tent camp (I think its the only way to do it). Hoping to find some answers to some questions I have.

Nice to meet you all.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. We have plenty of answers....and sometime to the same question ask away.
                      “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
                      – E. B. White

Comment

G'day JohnJohn, Hey my name is Rod, I have 2 kids boy and girl, love getting away to enjoy the great out doors and meet some new people.
                        I live in The Great Southern Land, The Blue Mountains is my playground although I live in Bathurst. I enjoy Camping, Hiking, Bush walking and Fishing. Is pretty easy to combine all of those in our area. Look forward to chatting with you good folks.
                        Cheers Rod

Comment

It's good to hear you have plenty of time to stay out camping with the family. I know what you mean about the work in putting up the camp. Typically the only time we use a wall tent is during our elk hunting season. Otherwise it's a 6 person cabelas dome tent that has worked really well for a family of four and dog. Looking forward t hearin more from you in the forum.

dave

Comment

Originally posted by CampingnHiking View Post
                            G'day JohnJohn, Hey my name is Rod, I have 2 kids boy and girl, love getting away to enjoy the great out doors and meet some new people.
                            I live in The Great Southern Land, The Blue Mountains is my playground although I live in Bathurst. I enjoy Camping, Hiking, Bush walking and Fishing. Is pretty easy to combine all of those in our area. Look forward to chatting with you good folks.
                            Cheers Rod
                            Greetings from north of the equator.
                            “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
                            – E. B. White

Comment

Hello to all! Just joined this group and looking forward to learning and making new friends. Haven't done any camping in about 8 years. Used to camp off horseback. Now that horses are gone, I've had to get all new equipment and it's been fun doing the research and shopping......I'm a transplant here in Indiana and the few friends I have here are not campers. Guess I will be going along unless family back I. Tennessee has a trip planned. A little worried abut single female camping alone but as my sister says, I must have gotten old because she and I used to load the horses and go camping just we two for days. But, it is different when you have just one person. Anyway, happy camping!!

Comment

Hello just got aboard and would like to intro myself. We live in new jersey and are new pop up owners. We have one child and expecting another.

Comment

Working...
                                X