Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Hello. My name is Stacy, my Husband is Michael and we have 2 girls. I have been camping since I was a baby, my Husband on the other hand has been camping since he met me:heart:
    We just bought our very own travle trailer (borrowed my Parents for yrs) and can't wait go!! We love going to Maine and weekend trips in CT at the beach, but now that we have our own camper we plan to venture out a little more.

Comment

Hello all! I just joined!

Comment

Hello! My name is Paul. I'm 37 years old and I live in Iowa. I'm married and we have two children. We are currently tent campers, but we are looking around at pop up campers now. I look forward to learning from you all!

Comment

Hi ,all ! I am new here ,very happy to meet you on board !I like camping !
          Take a walk with mother nature, you will be fine then. :go:

Comment

Hello! My name is Kat. I live in Iowa. I just stated my own on line business with the great outdoors in mind. My family and I are tent campers on islands on the Mississippi River. We don't get out much these days but we love the time we have had together. It is nice to meet you all!

Comment

• Re: I live

Hey, Im Angie and I'm new here. Just checking out the cool forums and hope to share and get cool ideas from fellow camping enthusiasts.

Comment

hello,
                AJ here. I'm 30 years odd and have been a tent camper since 2007!

Comment

I just joined the forum and look forward to sharing quite a bit of information and learning quite a bit of information! I know this is the place to be and I look forward to learning quite a bit.

Comment

Greetings! My family consists of 3 adults and a toy poodle. We started tent camping many many moons ago. Dome tents, then in 1997 our first popup, a Coleman Colorado, then several years later a Coleman Sante fe popup, then we went to a small travel trailer (an Orbit 180fq) I enjoy the TT, but also miss being able to camp at some of our more wilder spots due to space constrictions.

Today, I added a tent to our gear again. Still had our tent camping staples, they have been used with the various popups & TT but just not as frequently, and this looks like a great group of people to share the love of the outdoors with.

I've never been a backpacker, but grew up in the woods with Puget Sound beach mud between the toes. I live in the on a peninsula in Washington State.

Comment

My name is John and I just started camping at the beginning of this year but have been a quick study. In short, I am probably borderline obsessed.

Comment

Glad to see so many new people here in the forums. Welcome to all!
                        - Laura
                        Coleman Dome/Instant Cabin Tents, Kamprite IPS, Shasta Oasis 18ft Travel Trailer

Comment

• Re: I live

Hello from South Lyon, MI. Looking for ideas where I can take my 11 and 13 year old girls camping that has horseback riding (posted in the Central US forum). Looking forward to utilizing these forums to make camping more fun!

AC

Comment

Hi all. Alessandro here from CA. Never camp outside but would like to try. Register here trying to learn more tips.

Comment

Hi, I'm Ryan from South Carolina. I use to love going camping. I still do but have not been able to do any in a long time. Heck when I use to drive from NY to Florida I would bring my tent and sleeping bag forget paying for hotels. Anyway my family and I are planning the first of hopefully many camping trips for this coming fall.

Comment

Hello my name is Garrett. Getting back into camping with the 3 year old son and a group of friends with young children. Live in Northen VA.

Comment

Working...
                                X