Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi my name is Fred. I am a father of two cute girls and a boy. I love camping with my family and spending quality time in nature.

Comment

• Hi i am john wilson form Alaska, i love best tent for camping on the beach

Comment

• Hello,

I'm Starpartyguy from Central Pa. Been camping since 1990, mainly under the stars doing astronomy, and specifically astrophotography. I've been as far north as western Massachusetts and as far south as Spanish Harbor Key, Florida. I'm within 4 months of retirement from Millersville University, near Lancaster, Pa. I live with my 7 year old beagle. His name is Hunter, named after the constellation of Orion.

Comment

• I am a lover who likes to cook outdoors, I hope to communicate with you more

Comment

• Howdy all y'all.im Jim from East texas.ive been going camping since I was a little one.lm 63 now,and still go camping.but no longer put my sleeping bag on the floor of the tent.thats where my collapseable cot and air mattress comes in.lol

Comment

• Welcome! all, I must apologize for basically ignoring this section...Will try to do better!

Enjoy!
              2006 Jeep Rubicon, TJ; 4.11 gears, 31" tires, 4:1 transfer case, lockers in both axles
              For DD & "civilized" camping; 2003 Ford explorer sport, 4wd; ARB & torsen diffs, 4.10 gears, 32" MTs.
              Ground tents work best for me, so far.
              Experience along with properly set up 4WD will get you to & through places (on existing, approved 4WD trails) that 4WD, alone, can't get to.

Comment

• Hello! Looking forward to seeing interesting tips, fun facts. I started to enjoy camping and backpacking last year and hoping to learn something new here :D

Comment

• Hi folks! I'm Jason, and I live in the Santa Cruz area of central California. I mainly signed up here hoping to learn more about an old canvas tent I have, the best information I have is that it's an Eddie Bauer circa 1973, that's all I have really... I've tried to find information about it on the web with no luck at all. It has aluminum poles and is 9' by 9', I'm 6'4" and can stand comfortably in the middle. I'll attach some pictures of it, my avatar is also of the same tent- my dad and baby me in front of it, I'm not sure when the photo was taken. My dad bought it new, he gave it to me in the mid 2000's because he wasn't planning to use it anymore. Thanks in advance for any assistance any of you might be able to provide!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Hi there, I'm David. I'm 45 years old and married, though no kids yet - we do have the cutest little dog though. We live in Wylie, Texas. In our free time, my wife and I love going camping together with our dog.

Comment

Working...
                    X