Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Registered

Howdy Pixidust1976 & Joe,
    I am glad you joined and welcome to the camping boards! I and everyone else here hope that your stay with us will be a long and pleasant experience! Now to the boards and the one subject that we like to discuss: CAMPING!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to chatting with everyone about camping.

Comment

Hi Just got on board.My name is John a retired senior home base is NY.I have been camping for many years started in boy scouts,then a VW Van,a pop up,then a van conversion,a rented class A MH,2 Class C MHs,and now back to a pop up.Traveling mostly up and down the east coast of the US.

Comment

Newby

HI all,

Just joined. Thought I would give you a run down. Live on the southside of Brisbane. Just my husband and my 5 year old son. We have recently purchased a new camper trailer and are in the process of fitting it out.

We have a few trips planned in the near future. March - Neurum Creek Bush Retreat, Easter - Bestbrook, June/July School holidays - Roma, Winton, Lightning Ridge, Mt Isa, Charters Towers, Airlie Beach, Hervey Bay

Be great to chat !!!

Lori & Dave

Comment

Hello Folks!

Hi, I am Fred, aged 35, married with 2 kids and living in Brisbane. Camping, Hiking and Bikes are my passion.

Comment

Just registered

Howdy Vicki,
              Welcome to the camping boards. I do wish that your stay with us is a long and happy one! Thanks for sharing and joining in the fun of camping!

Comment

Hi. I'm Matt. Im an undergrad from Purdue University in West Lafayette IN. I'm part of a research team working on new technology for camping supplies. I will be asking questions periodically to try and get some real input from campers. I appreciate any help anyone is willing to give.

Thanks

Comment

Just Registered

Howdy qlty,Lorichevy8, AskFred, & ME Student,
                  Welcome to the camping boards, been out camping in the desert southwest in the Mojave Desert Preserve, CA. We all hope that your stay with us will be a long and happy association. Great place to share camping photos, stories and more. Thanks for joining!

Comment

Hey people!

Hey guys! A little bit about myself... I reside in San Diego California. I enjoy pulling up Google earth and finding random places to adventure off to and camp at! I am a medically retired Marine Scout/Sniper. I was injured my second deployment to Iraq. I'd be interested in finding mature young people to camp with who do not get drunk or high while camping. Also it'd be cool to find a couple here seeing that I camp with my g/f.
                    Sgt. Richard V. Gilbert
                    USMC Retired
                    Scout/Sniper

Comment

Hey guys! I thought I wrote on here but I guess not. The name is Richard... I like to off road and camp. I tend to go on google earth and find a random place to go camping. That's how I like to do it! I'm doing a month long road trip to Alaska this summer!
                      Sgt. Richard V. Gilbert
                      USMC Retired
                      Scout/Sniper

Comment

Originally posted by richardvg03 View Post
                        Hey guys! I thought I wrote on here but I guess not. The name is Richard... I like to off road and camp. I tend to go on google earth and find a random place to go camping. That's how I like to do it! I'm doing a month long road trip to Alaska this summer!

Richard...you wrote...we moderate the first few posts...your good now, they should all show up now.

Thanks for posting. Look forward to reading your thoughts on topics.

Enjoy.
                        JohnJohn
                        ---------
                        Forum Admin

Comment

HAHA! I was thinking I wrote on here! Thanks!
                          Sgt. Richard V. Gilbert
                          USMC Retired
                          Scout/Sniper

Comment

Love to camp

Hey All,
                            I'm glad I found this site and anticipate learning from other members. My son and I went camping about once per year for the last 8 years. Last year I went by myself and had a good time. I'm planning more trips this year, again by myself. I hope to get tips from other solo tent campers.

Comment

Howdy

Howdy Northern Camper,

I got three adult children living, married and making their way up in the frozen north land of Minnesota, they wanted to be close to their grandparents which is how it should be. Anyway, we all here at camping forums hope your stay with us will be a long and pleasant journey, and we are looking forward to you sharing your experiences with us. Welcome to the camping boards!

Comment

Familycampingman,
                                I went to the your website and read the comments.
                                you might like to check out this link.
                                http://www.forestcamping.com/

you can subscribe to the newsletter. it is very good.
                                It may open up a larger number of campsite options to you.
                                2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Crewcab
                                2004 Rockwood Freedom 1640 LTD
                                I am not lost, I am here

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

Working...
                                X