Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie!!

Howdy,
    I am Vegas desert fox's son Just joining.
    I am a chef and live in Minnesota With my wife,no kids. I am an avid backpacker and go as much as work will allow.I hope to give yall some gourmet camping recipes as a member of this site. Well thanks for the hospitality

Cheers,
    Chef4life

Comment

Just Registered!

Howdy Chef4life,
      That cooking school paid off and waiting to get on the boards here have paid off too! Hope to see you often and hope your stay with camping forums is a pleasant one, it better be or I'll have to fly up there to ice ville and then you'll have to just let me be your pops! Glad you joined!!

Start posting receipes for backpacking, man!!
      And it will good seeing you in the summer!
      Last edited by renodesertfox; 12-20-2008, 11:43 PM.
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

I am John and live in Georgia and thought I would sign in and say Hi!!
        I am married and have two children and two Grandsons. We go camping in a popup.
        with two members that are avid photographers and another a chef we should have good FOOD and good PICS

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas
        2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Crewcab
        2004 Rockwood Freedom 1640 LTD
        I am not lost, I am here

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

John,
          I have a feeling you'll fit in real well with this crew.....
          Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Just Registered

Howdy Vicki and Howdy John,
            Welcome to the camping forum boards, thanks for joining and I hope that your stay with us is a pleasant one!

Comment

Originally posted by vegasdesertfox View Post
              Howdy Vicki and Howdy John,
              Welcome to the camping forum boards, thanks for joining and I hope that your stay with us is a pleasant one!
              jpurdy has been around for years...
              JohnJohn
              ---------
              Forum Admin

Comment

Just Registered

Howdy JohnJohn,
                Hey, I'm only the messager, I know Jpurdy has been here for years, I think he was having a little fun.

Comment

Well we do now have a place to sign in and I got caught up in the Christmas mode and thought I would use it....OOPS!!!!
                  Merry Christmas!! I hope all your goodies were for camping to use in the New Year ahead
                  2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Crewcab
                  2004 Rockwood Freedom 1640 LTD
                  I am not lost, I am here

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

Howdy!

I am very excited about being a part of yall's forums! I have been looking all over the internet, and you guys have by far the best community and content!

Im a college student that wanted a way to get away from the stress of campus, so I decided to get into camping! My parents took me and my sister out all through my child hood, so I am very excited to get going my self! Wish me luck!!

Comment

Just Registered

Howdy sisaacs918,
                      Welcome to the camping boards! We all wish you the best on getting back into camping and hopefully your stay with us will be a pleasant and enjoyable one!

PS: Hey, everyone she likes us already! Wow that's great! She even said nice things about us! Yipeeee!
                      Last edited by renodesertfox; 12-30-2008, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Hi there

My first post. My name is Eric and I'm from Massachusetts. Just started camping again after a long lay off. I'm a tent camper and hopefully always will be.

Just found your site and am looking forward to being an avid contributor

Eric
                        Needs for Facebook Fans. My mom doesn't really count. http://bit.ly/d7QHYI

Comment

Hey Eric, glad you found us! I like to hideout here - nice bunch of folks.

Comment

A BIG southern "Howdy!" and welcome to Eric and Sis. Glad y'all joined the fun!
                            Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Another newb to the forum

Hi all,

My name is Joe and I have a four year old boy (just turned 4) who loves to camp. We went three times this summer once in July, once in September, and once in October. Both of us can not wait until summer. I started out with the essentials last year a tent a couple of cots and a coleman stove. I asked for a lot of different things this christmas to beef up my equipment and Santa was very good to me. I can not wait to try all of it out. I am looking forwards to camping at least once a month this summer if not more. I am also looking forward to taking one longer trip 3-5 days to Colorado and will seek reccomendations for sites in that area since a few of the members are from there. Happy New Year.

I can not wait for warmer weather. I look forward to keeping my burgeoning camp addiction at bay by discussing camping with you.

Comment

Hello all. I am new here. I tent camp in my large canvas cabin tent with my two kids.

I can't wait for spring!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X