This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: screen house/picnic shelter

I am kind of wondering why this, and some of the other threads in this forum are 'sticky'.
    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
    – E. B. White

Comment

Originally posted by James. View Post
      I am kind of wondering why this, and some of the other threads in this forum are 'sticky'.
      Peeps prolly doing a site search and adding on. Makes sense to not have to re-invent the wheel to a certain extent.
      2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
      Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

I don't know what kind of screen house you want to get, but if you go camping, some camping rigs are necessarily.
        I often buy some rigs at Suaoki on amazon, hope that will help you!

Comment

I was at a garage sale a few weeks ago and a guy was giving away an Ozark Trail 13x15' screen house for free. I setup this past weekend and it has all the parts and is in good working order. I haven't tried it yet, but for a simple bug shelter it seems like it would do the trick.

SW
          "Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, but sooner or later the man who wins is the one who thinks he can."

http://www.stillnesswilderness.com

Comment

I just bought an AmazonBasics Pop-Up Canopy Tent. it was only $89.99. Camping with winds expected to be 12mph or less. I'll let you know how it works out. 10x10, not sure if the legs are straight or angled. Obviously, a less-than-fully-informed decision, but I was in a rush.

Comment

In my opinion, your best option is to pick one of the top instant tents built with regards to canvas cabin living. Therefore, picking out the correct camping gear not only causes your camping to be a delight but offers security from natural factors too.

I'd really appreciate if you could kindly please share your thoughts.

Comment

Your screen house is looking awesome. But it is required to it should be weather proof. Always, check your picnic shelter/screen house/tent whatever it's called, your shelter/tent/screen house is leaking or not? if you find bubbles are popping out from the bottom of the bathtub, you can be pretty sure there is a leakage. "Precaution is better than cure" I always follow this quote. I always prefer weather proof tent. I am sharing a link where you can find out how weather proof tent arrange. I got a great help from this site: https://thehumannest.com/how-to-weather-proof-a-tent/

Comment

I have used the Coleman Hex Screen Canopy and found it to be quite good in terms of durability and protection. It has lasted me for 5 years now and is still in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by ash123 View Post
                    I have used the Coleman Hex Screen Canopy and found it to be quite good in terms of durability and protection. It has lasted me for 5 years now and is still in good shape.
                    thanks for the input and welcome to the forum
                    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
                    – E. B. White

Comment

Nice !

Comment

i am looking for screen house

Comment

you are really an amazing man.

Comment

Working...