Camper locks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camper locks

Last year we bought a new Rockwood trailer and we absolutely love it. The only complaint we have is the locks on the doors, there are three entry doors and each door has different locks. I can't for the life of me understand the reasoning behind this. Our old camper had two doors and it took the same lock for both of them. Have any of you tried rekeying locks? I would greatly appreciate any feedback. Thank you!!
    Blessings from Minnesota,
    Nate

Re: Camper locks

Wow.................haven't heard of this before, makes no sense to me. My brothers 5th-wheel toy hauler has two entry doors & a door/ramp to the garage. If I'm not mistaken, all three are keyed the same. I'm positive the two entry doors are keyed alike. I believe he told me that when he ordered it he ordered a different/special locking mechanism for the garage door that takes the same key as the entry doors. I would definitely contact the dealer you purchased it from and ask if the doors can be keyed the same. Worth a shot!! Wish I could offer you some better advice. Please keep us updated on this topic.

Sent via iPad2
    2014 Heartland Cyclone 4114 5th-Wheel ToyHauler

NIGHTS CAMPED:

2013 - 58 / 2014 - 44 / 2015 - 52 / 2016 - 48 / 2017 - ​34 / 2018 - ​??

Comment

Working...
    X