This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Review: North Ridge Designs

A week ago I received a two campfire stainless-steel pokers for review from North Ridge designs for testing. I live in Utah and we under a campfire ban due to extreme summer temperatures and very dry conditions with over 300 wildfires to date(07-01-12). Please be patient. Your campfire pokers will be tested as soon as the ban is lifted. Thank you.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Re: Product Review: North Ridge Designs

The fire ban has been lifted as of Aug 1 2012. However, I'm not planning to camp until the week before Labor Day. Will have a report written early September 2012. Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Re: FIREPOKER

Finally got to go camping for a short weekend last week and I had the pleasure of testing North Ridge Designs 's Campfire and Firepit Pokers. What is there for me to say? Better than a burned boot trying to kick a flaming hot log back into it's place of comfort! Better than a stick that you had to scour the woods for looking when everybody before you has camped there! Better than a stick, with a stupid stick you can just push the burning piece of wood trying to get it to where you want. But with the 34" or 54" American-made Stainless Steel wooden handled firepoker you can actually push and pull and lift the ember-red log right where you want it to go! The flame returns and your campfire has flame again! This firepoker handled magnificently and numerous other campers stopped by to have a look and chew the fat a spell. I had to keep this firepoker locked up in my jeep because people said that I had better keep a close eye on it! I told them, when you get home or on the web in your trailers or RVs just look up www.northridgedesigns.com and there ya go! Of course I also mentioned Camping Forums too! I also told them that if they were official members(Campateers) at Camping Forums there is a discount offered but you have to be an official member of over 6 moderated post/threads approved, just ask Duane Winters, he's the owner! Also to the best of my knowledge, he has had overseas inquiries as well! And those are handled on a case by case basis by directing your questions to: info@northridgedesigns.com . Do yourself and favor and check out www.northridgedesigns.com , you won't be disappointed and you can rest assured, no more burned boots, stupid sticks, and wasting Coleman fuel on a smoldering fire when you can't control the placement of the wood! Now granted I don't have a big fire, just don't like 'em but some do! Here's old RDF testing in action.

Last edited by renodesertfox; 09-06-2012, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Re: Product Review: North Ridge Designs

I really don't care how ya camp, if you don't have a firepoker from www.northridgedesigns.com , you won't really be king of your campfire! You may even get sand kicked in your face! It's the best investment for camping that a few dollars can buy!

Comment

Working...
        X