going off the grid questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going off the grid questions

hi, i'm wondering if any one knows of a good location that i could go out and go camping for an extended period of time and be several hundred miles from anything. if any of you know of a good location i would be very appreciative.
    thanks. my email is ericraybon@yahoo.com

Re: going off the grid questions

thanks hogsnapper for being so kind and thoughtfull.
    it's not that i don't want to constantly come back to this forum it's that i will not always be able to considering that i am an active duty infantry currently in afghanistan and going out on missions and do not always have the time to check more then one or two websites before the internet goes out or i have to go do something far more important then anything you've probaby ever done in your entire life. i was just trying to find some information for a camping trip that i would like to go on when i get back to the states. I will however not be back to this forum considering that you have shown that the individuals that use it are narrow single minded assholes with no thought to anything other then their own tiny worlds. so once again thank you. i hope hope a hacker takes down this forum and gives you the computer virus from hell. have a nice day.

Comment

Re: going off the grid questions

Please refrain from cursing, save that for the battlefield, that's where it belongs! Just because one answers in haste without consideration doesn't mean that all on this forum have tunnel vision!
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
      X