More of Bridal Vail...

Yankee Basin south of Ouray CO

Guanella Pass CO

Storm coming into Guanella Pass

Comment

• Re: Scenic Photos

Silverton CO

Early October from Pike's Peak

A view from the driver's seat going up Engineer Pass and believe it or not, this was early July 2011

Comment

Two from hiking last week in the White Mountains:

Looking along the ridgeline Appalachian Trail at Mt. Eisenhower and Mt. Washington from the summit of Mt. Pierce:

Crawford Notch from the summit of Mt. Willard:

Comment

This woke me up the other morning. It was actually eating willows when it woke me up. By the time I grabbed the phone to snap a pic it had started walking right down the road. I just laid in bed, held phone to window, and snapped a shot. This was in a NF Campground.
          Attached Files
          2014 Heartland Cyclone 4114 5th-Wheel ToyHauler

NIGHTS CAMPED:

2013 - 58 / 2014 - 44 / 2015 - 52 / 2016 - 48 / 2017 - ​34 / 2018 - ​??

Comment

Moab,
            Thanks for the CO pics. There are some really psychidelic places at high elevations in the Rockies. Sometimes the rocks are red, the aspens are red and orange, and it is definitely not normal. I remember places like Red Cone P**** Lizard Head P**** and a few others.

Comment

Easy to see how Cinnamon pass gets its name.
              Never did Red Cone, but have a friend who did it and the colors are quite vivid.

Comment

From the east, going out to Green Ridge State Forest in Maryland, you pass through Sideling Hill on Highway 68.

A bit of rain at night brought a foggy morning that the sun had to cut through

Comment

MacGyver,

I really like that foggy morning photo

Comment

Here's some pics from one of my last trips out camping this season. This big bull had no care that I was standing there snapping photos. I was standing at the back of my trailer when I took the pic of him starting to cross the creek. I was standing at the picnic table in my camp for the other pics. Hope you enjoy !!

NIGHTS CAMPED:

Comment

NIGHTS CAMPED:

Comment

Nice pics SpitzoMT...esp that last one.
                        2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
                        Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
                        Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
                        Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

Where in Montana was this taken?
                          Visit me at Campward Bound for more camping information.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by a65hoosier View Post
                            Nice pics SpitzoMT...esp that last one.

Thank you kind sir !! I also got a couple 3 minute videos of him as well. I bet he was in my camp for about 30 minutes. It was a great day.

NIGHTS CAMPED:

Comment

Originally posted by markkee View Post
                              Where in Montana was this taken?

Cable Mountain Campground located between Georgetown Lake & Discovery Basin Ski Area. Beautiful country with tons of wildlife. Take care.....!!

NIGHTS CAMPED:

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0239.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	69962

Bridge over remote creek near Mount Adams Wilderness, Wa. We were looking for a quiet dispersed campsite and we found a tiny turn out that led to this gorgeous camping area.
                                Visit me at Campward Bound for more camping information.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X