Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Find a pesky leak in an air mattress

Originally posted by HogSnapper
    Yep, I run into this problem all the time it seems. It's the price you pay when trying to get the entire extended family out to the campground as much as possible. I will admit - I felt plenty stupid standing in the checkout line with those last couple of air mattresses - I knew I was throwing my money away but no other choice at the time.

Hard to write with voice conviction, I been there too. But, it was horses for the girlfriends daughter. Storage is cheaper for those air beds. LOL

Comment

Re: Find a pesky leak in an air mattress

I have a Coleman air mattress. Recently I checked my air mattress for air leak by doing some steps. First of all, check the valves and its surroundings. Inspect the entire mattress, start with the top front portion. Move my palm with little pressure on the surface. Then try with soapy water and spray. If there is a leakage then air forms bubbles. I got a great help from https://thehumannest.com/find-hole-in-air-mattress/, this site for find out your air mattress leakage. If you want you can check this site.

Comment

Working...
      X