Popular RV Websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popular RV Websites

For those that use trailers I would like to see some websites you visit in conjunction with CampingForums.com. I visit these two sites and enjoy reading reviews and opinions that are offered.

RVParkReviews
    This site is great for getting an idea on a campsite you might be wanting to visit, great reviews, but use caution and understand some folks might rate a site low for something minor so read the reviews in their entirety.

RV.net
    I enjoy this site because it covers everything from tent camping to the Class A, tow vehicles to campsites, State Parks, National Parks, and privately owned campgrounds.
    Los Cuernos Ranch on Facebook

Re: Popular RV Websites

There seems to be a lot of trailer talk at rv.net but I'm still on a learning curve over there.........honestly not sure if I truly like it. I'm not really good at East vs West or male vs female.
    2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
    Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Don't forget Dodge vs Ford vs Chevy. Hehehe I am pretty indifferent, east or west, male or female, Ford or Chevy, tent or trailer, as long as we are outside enjoying the great outdoors I'm happy. Heck I can talk to anyone about pretty much anything and just enjoy the interaction.
      Los Cuernos Ranch on Facebook

Comment

Would love to see more of RV web sites listed here

Comment

Open Roads Forum
          I've no house in the city, just a camping tent in the wild.

Comment

CampingRoadTrip.com. I found a lot of really helpful articles and tips here on camping (RV and tent camping) and suggested itineraries to some destinations.

RVParkReviews.com. Really helpful in finding a campground to stay based on what we need and what we are looking for close to our destination.

Comment

RV.net is a pretty good one.

Comment

I found it good but I am pretty indifferent, east or west, male or female, Ford or Chevy, tent or trailer, however we are outside enjoying the great outdoors I'm happy.

Comment

I've had pretty good luck utilizing the USFS camping website. You have to be pretty familiar with the area you are going to visit, but then you can zero in on campgrounds pretty quickly. The website has good info about the size of the campgrounds, whether there is water, toilets, and etc. As you click on the individual CGs, you can determine what towns are closet so that you can locate them on your map/atlas.
                  http://www.fs.fed.us/recreation/map/state_list.shtml

Comment

I use IRV2.com

There are also groups affiliated with the brand of their RV. Some are corporate sponsored, some not, such as Dutchmenowners.org/forums
                    - Laura
                    Coleman Dome/Instant Cabin Tents, Kamprite IPS, Shasta Oasis 18ft Travel Trailer

Comment

Working...
                    X