• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Homemade truck camper

Expedition portal does have lots of great tips

Comment

Yeah, I can get lost looking around on it, theres so much to see in the build threads, and some good ideas on the store bought rigs.

Comment

I do the same thing, even though I have no intention of building one in the foreseeable future. It's still so much fun to see what others are doing. I do the same in the Teardrops n Tiny Travel Trailers forum.

Comment

I just posted in the thread about the home built trailer camper the guy is building, that's one I'd get serious about. An all around camper and cargo rig. Can haul a 4 wheeler in it, and still be fully usable for a camp rig. I have an older Winnebago to salvage useful parts from if I could find an affordable trailer to start with.

Some of the small pickup trailer or small cargo trailer self builds are very cool also. They can add a lot of comfort and utility for a basic camp that will go about anywhere.
          Last edited by Malamute; 12-04-2013, 11:17 AM. Reason: improve englishness

Comment

A truck camper is a small camper that slides into the 8ft bed of a pickup truck and usually goes out above the cab of the truck, the bed is over the cab and they usually have a small bathroom and refrigerator and a small sink.

https://www.vogue-interiors.co.uk/ve...tops-for-home/

Comment

Working...
            X