Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1983 Glendale "Glendette"

Hi Folks,

Just new to this forum and have been reading it. Looks like some helpful and great people here!

I just bought a used 1983 31' Glendale Glendette camper trailer. I won't be pulling it, but have it on a site for the season. I am planning on living in it until October.

Anyone know where I might be able to get an owners manual for this?

Thanks!
    TrailerMan
    ---------------------
    Living In A Glendale Camper

Howdy, and welcome to the campfire!
    Putting my Google-fu to work netted this website, that gives a good bit of info on the company and it's various offerings. Contact them, and maybe they can make a manual available?

http://www.tincantourists.com/wiki/d...e_mobile_homes
    Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Thanks very much, BigDog57! That is helpful information and I'll be sure to let you know if I am successful at getting a copy of an Owner's Manual.

Thanks again!

TrailerMan
      TrailerMan
      ---------------------

Comment

Trailerman, welcome to CF! Hope your stay here will be a long happy journey in campin' even-though you're in one spot for now? Here's a quick link that just might be what your searchin' for!

http://www.pdfgeni.com/book/1983-Gle...anual-pdf.html

You'll be given 2 options. The first one is what you want. As soon as you download it, save it. There ya go!

I believe just about any owner's manual and other books can be downloaded for free for a limited time. I do have a yearly subscription to the service for $10.50per month per year(not cheap but great) and I've had it for four years now. It's a very useful tool, lookin' up out-of-stock tents and camping products!!

Good luck!
        Last edited by renodesertfox; 05-28-2010, 12:07 PM.
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Hi Renodesertfox,

Yes, I sure am in one bit of a spot right now. But, as good friends say, I can't keep hitting my head over what happened nor worry about tomorrow when I have right now. Not the easiest thing though...

Anyhow, thank you for the link. Just to confirm - it took me to a search box, and then i should click on the first link directly under which takes me to a registration page?

I am trying that right now and have submitted the registration info - but the page is taking forever to load.

But I am very grateful for the link if it gets me the manual!!

Thank You!

TrailerMan
          TrailerMan
          ---------------------

Comment

You must have dial-up and I understand, it can take a long time to get anything done. Just remember if you try the trial version, mark your calender ahead to like ten to twelve days to opt out of their offer, or your credit/debit card will be charged for the 1st month at about $16. I mean 16 bucks, that's a nice pizza and a cheap quart beverage!:rolleyes:

Even though most chat here is on the tent camper side, trailers do almost the same thing. I mean you put your shoes on one foot at a time? CF is a great place to hang out when you're not camping and it does rest your soles some. Maybe we'll see ya more and more!

Comment

Originally posted by renodesertfox View Post
              You must have dial-up and I understand, it can take a long time to get anything done. Just remember if you try the trial version, mark your calender ahead to like ten to twelve days to opt out of their offer, or your credit/debit card will be charged for the 1st month at about $16. I mean 16 bucks, that's a nice pizza and a cheap quart beverage!:rolleyes:

Even though most chat here is on the tent camper side, trailers do almost the same thing. I mean you put your shoes on one foot at a time? CF is a great place to hang out when you're not camping and it does rest your soles some. Maybe we'll see ya more and more!
              No, not dial up - turns out it was just the flaky wireless router causing problems! I've subscribed, but looks like I'll have to do some further research on news readers - the software they want me to install works only on Windows.. and I use Linux. I'll figure something out though!

You can't put both your shoes on at the same time?? :P

I'm actually going to be living in my camping trailer, that is why it is at one spot. I still have my tent and fly rod for when I want to do that, too.

I'm hoping to stick around CF and give advice when I can and learn more from others too!

Thanks again!

TrailerMan
              TrailerMan
              ---------------------

Comment

You can't put both your shoes on at the same time??

Yeah, you caught me not proofreading my notes! Ha Ha! What I meant to say was that trailer campers and tent campers have to put one shoe on at a time, in that way they are similar. I'm jazzed that deep down you're a tenter and into fly fishin'! CF doesn't really get a lot of users who own trailers, it's become known as a tenter's haven. But we do have three sections reserved for trailers and we do have a few trailer campers amongst us. But what we don't have is a section for RVers. Most trailers campers I know use propane, but a few do use generators. Last time we went campin' this large 5th wheel ran it's generator every couple of hours when the temp reached at 23f. The next day I informed the camp host and that night was very quiet all night. When your in a tent you have no protection from the gentle soft purr of a generator or so the salesmen want a person to believe, yeah right! Hope PDFGenie works for ya?

Comment

Re: 1983 Glendale "Glendette"

I have a glendette too although I'm not sure the year, anyone have an idea?
                  been slowly fixing things and renovating to do a new floorplan to have a full washroom when I'm done by removing the rear bunks perhaps

painting and the water proofing fixed so far and added plastic on some windows for winter protection

Comment

Working...
                  X