ID:	69665Click image for larger version

Name:	47651_1463708764934_5061263_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	69664love my Honda ~ and my Tsunami

Comment

• Re: What are you driving?!

Originally posted by renodesertfox View Post
      Yep! 3 multiple shots blended with CS5(Creative Suite 5 Photoshop).

Well done, sir.

Comment

At Reno's request, here are some pics of what I drive. I think this should work for now but do plan on getting a different vehicle for camping once I can afford it. Sorry for the last two pictures. It was snowing when I took the interior pics. I definitely like the organization posts and photos I have seen on this board and am now looking at maybe adding a stack of organizer draws on each side of the vehicle with the middle open for longer items such as my tent, camping chair, and so forth. I will post more photos after I purchase the organizers.

Comment

Brandon, these photos are perfect in every way!!!

Thanks for sharing! It'll be great to see it loaded!!!:cool:
          Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
          Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Do your second row seats fold down for longer cargo area? One thing I did with my minivan for camping without messing up the carpet, is to place a 4'X8' black rubber pick-up truck bed mat on the floor with all seats folded under the floor. Got it at Tractor Supply Store. It would be large for your vehicle, but could be cut to fit. The front can be rolled back when I need to carry a couple more people and raise the second row seats up.
            Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	catfishing 2012 001.jpg
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	6969873 bronco that I have had for 25+ years. Still needs work but gets me there.
              Jack
              Thrift store tent
              Marmot Tungsten 4p

Comment

Originally posted by action View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]3990[/ATTACH]73 bronco that I have had for 25+ years. Still needs work but gets me there.
                Jack

Awesome ride!

Comment

Here is my '01 WJ(Grand Cherokee), 17' tandem LLBean Kayak and the M101A military 3/4 ton trailer. BTW, this is not a HDR photo, it's only been enhanced & intensified.

Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
                  Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

From my last trip.
                    Jack
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Bronco Leavitts 1.jpg
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	70001
                    Thrift store tent
                    Marmot Tungsten 4p

Comment

Late last year, I bought this 1988 Ford E150 Conversion Van. Am doing some repairs and maintenance on it now, and will soon be modifying it for van camping. Much more roomy than my 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan! The GC is still my daily driver though. I will continue towing my KLR650 to motorcycle events, behind either van, depending on the situation.

Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Most of my gear is in the trailer. I do carry a second cooler in the Jeep along with a few other things. I try to save room for my dog and junk I buy along the way.

Comment

Nice looking set-up
                          Thrift store tent
                          Marmot Tungsten 4p

Comment

We bought a 1998 Ford E150 van for $1000 and turned it into a a stealth camper. $1000 was not the final price tag. After first 5k, I upgraded to Michelin LTX, KYB gas adjust, new ball joints, tie rods, brakes, drums, rotors, calipers, new bench seats, rear pop out window, and cargo mat. I recharged AC, added K&N air filter, complete tranny flush, complete brake line flush, complete power steering flush. It sure runs good. Hind sight tells me I should have found a van for $4000 that had everything already done to it. I did the work myself, so I know that it's in tip top shape. We put on over 20,000 miles without any major repairs. Everything I have done so far is preventive maintenance. I made the folding platform beds with 1/2" plywood and folding table legs. Sleeps 4 comfortable. All gear is stowed below.

We bought an ARB fridge freezer and I am building auxiliary battery box to power fridge, laptops, etc. We have more money tied up in our creature comforts than our van! Our sleeping bags cost more than the van.

After I bought the van, I started test driving other vans with the powerful v8. I have not found any that are in as good of mechanical condition. Most have AC, electrical, or front end issues that are costly to repair.

Attached Files
                            Last edited by markkee; 04-20-2015, 08:18 AM. Reason: add image links
                            Visit me at Campward Bound for more camping information.
                            sigpic

Comment

Pics lost.....Thanks Photobucket !!

My camping tow vehicle. 2008 Chevy Duramax 3500HD CC/LB.

Truck & 5th-Wheel at Boulder Creek Campground south of Wise River,MT.
                              Last edited by SpitzoMT; 04-23-2018, 02:34 AM.
                              2014 Heartland Cyclone 4114 5th-Wheel ToyHauler

NIGHTS CAMPED:

2013 - 58 / 2014 - 44 / 2015 - 52 / 2016 - 48 / 2017 - ​34 / 2018 - ​??

Comment

Thanks For the kind words ACTION. I find it comfortable. I call it my hard sided tent....

Markkee....Those Ford vans are bullet proof. I drove a 1998 1 ton extended Ford van as my business vehicle. Came with a 5.4 V8 that was still running well when I sold it with 238K. I never had a major repair. Still had the original drive train ,radiator and exhaust. Liked it so much I bought another one. You should get many years of service out of the van. Being able to work on it yourself is a big plus. You know it's done right.

Comment

Working...
                                X