What are you driving?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you driving?!

I noticed a few people wanted to show off their vehicle so here goes a whole thread dedicated to it...

Sgt. Richard V. Gilbert
    USMC Retired
    Scout/Sniper

OOOooooo...I love this topic!

This was my 2005 Dodge Magnum SXT (no Hemi) that I had for 3 years. It was repo'd due to loss of job :(

Projector Halo Headlights

My Other Interest

Comment

This one is my boyfriend's 2008 Magnum RT 5.7l Hemi

We met through Custom Magnums.com!

MOPAR or NO CAR!!!!!
      My Other Interest

Comment

Nice cars...but where's the campground! Haha! Those rigs could also use a camping forums sticker too! Don't forget to order a camping forum tee-shirt or two, too!!
        Last edited by renodesertfox; 02-01-2010, 09:18 PM.
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by vegasdesertfox View Post
          Nice cars...but where's the campground! Haha! Those rigs could also use a camping forums sticker too! Don't forget to order a camping forum tee-shirt or two, too!!

I am planning on getting a T-Shirt, just gotta wait 'til payday
          My Other Interest

Comment

01WJ v8 w/Old Town Tandem Kayak 17' and gear! Gone Camping!

Comment

'04 Jeep Grand Cherokee w/Overland Package
              "Survival isn't learned overnight" ~XXXMoonshineXXX~
              sigpic

Comment

If I can figure out how this new fangled machine works, will send a pic of our
                old banger along. 1985 Roadtrek. Kayak is toted in hallway.
                Will make this my newest project.

Comment

Just cause Im in love with my Jeep here are some updated pics taken last week.

"Survival isn't learned overnight" ~XXXMoonshineXXX~
                  sigpic

Comment

Here's a couple more of my Grand Cherokee(WJ):

Yep, that's Hoover Dam and that's the bypass bridge the highway dept has been working on since 2002. It was supposed to be finished already. Oh well!

Comment

Here's my 'everyday driver' loaded for camping! This was a few years back, when I was on a GI green kick:

Later, I removed the Hunter Green paint and got her back to the original red plastics:

Same bike, just different 'clothes'....... :D
                      Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Hey Lance, I really like the red! But you could paint it maritian and I'd like that too! You light-weight campers amaze me! Even though I carry a ton of crap(stuff) I've learned plenty by chatting with you and admiring how you camp! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I wonder what rig JP's driving these days?

Comment

Got a call from the dealership that our '10 Chevy Cargo van is in. He wanted us to come get it yesterday. I told him we didn't expect it in until the end of the month, and we have it on our calendar to pick up the first Tuesday in March. That kind of popped his bubble because we haven't signed any papers yet, after putting down a $500 deposit to "order" it.

But, we will go over to Ashland this Tuesday w/our truck and see if they will give us something decent in trade. If not, we will come home, sell the truck, then go back and get the van.

When we get it, we are going to have fun fixin' up the inside. It will probably be as "loaded" as BigDog's red two wheeler, givin' us lots of room for whatever.

If i hadn't mentioned it: We wanted an "openness" from the cab to the back of the rig, something a truck w/shell don't offer and a cargo rack to carry kayaks. When it gets all its fixin's put where they belong, I will take pics and show it off.

Anyone interested in buyin' an '07 Dodge, 6 speed manual, 1500 w/shell and lots of bells and whistles?
                            Chuck
                            So. Oregon
                            TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
                            TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
                            SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

Your merry xmas awaits! Good luck selling the Dodge!

Comment

Working...
                              X