good find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good find

Hey guys I found these tents online - if they stay on the cheap I may scoop em' up.

Howdy MC,
    Great site...if you need a little extra room canvas tent. I really do like quality canvas wall tents. Back in the day I slept in tents that huge in the Army as a ground pounding ranger. There is room to spread-out! Now I'm buying one cheap tent! Shipping is a little on the expensive side but can't go wrong on the price. Thanks for sharing! Hope to hear more from you too!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Cool - thanks for the reply - When I go camping - it's generally with a few people so I think that tent may be perfect - it's like a mini barracks

Comment

Those are for 1-time setup and leave up only. We had one for storage between a move while building a new place in the forest. Totally a bugger to set up, better have a few strong buddies and the whole afternoon free. And you can't stay inside them during the daytime, they are saunas.
        “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
        ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Working...
        X