Where are all the tent campgrounds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the tent campgrounds...

My in-laws want to take a trip to Marble, CO and camp out, and I can't seem to find any tent campgrounds in Marble. I want to be able to plan ahead so I know where I'm going to meet them, but all I can find is RV campgrounds. RV camping isn't really an option at this point, so I was hoping someone on here would have some information that I can't find. Perhaps there's just random places that you can hunt for a spot and start camping? I'd really appreciate any response. Thank you!!!

Liz,

Welcome to Campingforums!

I would try Panoia State Park. They look to be the closest State Park. I attached an image to the post to help with location. I personally have never stayed there. Most of the Colorado State parks offer tent camping.

I'm sure you've linked here already...Marble Tourism Association. That link gave me some names like "Maroon Bells/Snowmass and Raggeds Wilderness areas" to Google with.

This summer the wife, kids and I are going to have to make a day trip up there.
    JohnJohn
    ---------
    Forum Admin

Comment

Thank you so much John. I was getting a little worried with our trip approaching so quickly and not knowing where we're going. :o If we end up going there, I'll post to let you know how it is.

Comment

Working...
      X